Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 03-11-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
In 1986, NIFT is the pioneering institute of fashion education in the country and has been in the vanguard of providing professional human resource to the textile and apparel industry. It was made a statutory institute in 2006 by an Act of the Indian Parliament with the President of India as ‘Visitor’ and has full fledged campuses all across the country. Over the years NIFT has also been working as a knowledge service provider to the Union and State governments in the area of design development and positioning of handlooms and handicrafts.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT). a Statutory body under the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India and a premier Institute of Fashion Business Education with 17 Campuses located across the country, invites applications for direct recruitment on contract / deputation from Indian nationals in the prescribed proforma to the following posts:
Campus Directors, Director(IT), Project Engineer, Executive Engineers, Vigilance Officer, Accounts Officers, Sr. Assistant Directors(Admin.), Head Resource Centres, Assistant Directors(Admin.), Senior Librarians, Computer Engineers, Senior Assistants(Admin.), Assistant Librarians, Junior Engineers (Electrical) and Junior Engineers (Civil)
Further details on the above positions are available on NIFT website: www.nift.ac.in Interested candidates may apply latest by 17.12.2021.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Campus Directors
- Project Engineer
- Executive Engineers
- Vigilance Officer
- Accounts Officers
- Senior Assistant
- Head Resource Centres
- Assistant Directors(Admin.)
- Senior Librarians
- Computer Engineers
- Senior Assistants(Admin.)
- Assistant Librarians
- Junior Engineers (Electrical)
- Junior Engineers (Civil)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For more details of posts, application form, essential and desirable qualifications, Job requirements and the terms and conditions please visit official website: Recruitment of Group A & B post on Direct Recruitment on Contract and Deputation basis
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Campus Director Level-13 (7th CPC)/ PB-4 [Rs 37400 -67000/- + Grade Pay Rs 8700/- (6th CPC)
- Director (Information Technology) Level-13 (7th CPC)/ PB-4 [Rs 37400 -67000/- + Grade Pay Rs 8700/- (6th CPC)
- Project Engineer Level-13 (7th CPC)/ PB-4 [Rs 37400 -67000/- + Grade Pay Rs 8700/- (6th CPC)
- Executive Engineer Level-11 (7th CPC)/ PB-3 (Rs 15600 -39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- (6th CPC)
- Vigilance Officer Level-10(7th CPC)/ PB-3 [Rs 15600 -39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (6th CPC)
- Accounts Officer Level-10(7th CPC)/ PB-3 [Rs. 15600 -39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (6th CPC)
- Sr. Assistant Director (Administration.) Level-10(7th CPC)/ PB-3 [Rs 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (6th CPC)
- Head Resource Centre Level-10(7th CPC)/ PB-3 [Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-(6th CPC)
- Assistant Director (Administration) Level- 07(7th CPC)/ PB-2 [Rs. 9300 – 34800/-+ Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-(6th CPC)
- Senior Librarian Level- 07(7th CPC)/ PB-2 [Rs. 9300 – 34800/-+ Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-(6th CPC)
- Computer Engineer Level- 07(7th CPC)/ PB-2 [Rs 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs 4600/- (6th CPC)
- Senior Assistant (Administration) Level- 06(7th CPC)/ PB-2 [Rs 9300 – 34800/-+ Grade Pay Rs 4200/-(6th CPC)
- Assistant Librarian Level- 06(7th CPC)/ PB-2 [Rs 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs 4200/-(6th CPC)
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical) Level- 06(7th CPC)/ PB-2 [Rs 9300 – 34800/-+ Grade Pay Rs 4200/-(6th CPC)
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) Level- 06(7th CPC)/ PB-2 [Rs 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs 4200/- (6th CPC)
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY:
The application alongwith relevant documents self-attested copies in support of qualification, experience, age. caste certificate (where applicable) and non-refundable demand draft(where applicable) on account of application fee may be forwarded to “The Registrar, NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi-110016″ latest by 17.12.2021
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 17.12.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Vacancy for Campus Directors/ Director(IT)/ Project Engineer/ Executive Engineers/ Vigilance Officer/ Accounts Officers/ Senior Assistant / Head Resource Centres/ Assistant Directors/ Senior Librarians/ Computer Engineers/ Senior Assistants/ Assistant Librarians/ Junior Engineers
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com