Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 03-11-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala IIITMK is an autonomous premier educational institution established by Government of Kerala in the year 2000. IIITMK is a multidisciplinary premier postgraduate institute conforming to the needs of building capacity at advanced levels of Computer Science and IT by realizing the dreams of students for higher knowledge with great emphasis in Science and Technology. Located in the majestic Technopark Campus in Trivandrum, IIITMK has an enviable academic ambience. The institute offers, post-graduate programmes such as MSc Computer Science with various specialisations, MPhil, Ph.D and PG Diploma in E-Governance.
IIndian Institute of Information Technology and Management – Kerala [IIITM-K] is a postgraduate autonomous academic institute established by the Government of Kerala. The institute is actively involved in postgraduate education, research, R&D in the areas of Information Technology. More information is available at www.iiitmk.ac.in
IIITMK invites the applications from eligible candidates for the following post for its office at Maker Village, the largest electronic hardware incubator and ESDM facility in the country at Kochi.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Head of Business Development
- Technical Assistant (SMT Line)
- Content Creator cum Social Media Handler
- Assistant Manager (Incubation)
- Technical Intern Mechanical
- Technical Intern Electronics
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Head of Business Development MBA with a Bachelor’s degree having at least 4 years of experience in sales and marketing especially in: 1) sourcing external funds, startup incubator/accelerator, technology equipment rental, social media, product marketing of electronics hardware or event management Experience in marketing electronics equipment services and rentals will be an added advantage. 2) digital marketing, startup incubator/accelerator, technology equipment rental, social media, product marketing of electronics hardware or event management. Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices, experience with social media, Google tools and SEO/SEM and skills in analyzing market research and promotion planning. Ability to communicate well in English, Hindi and Malayalam will be desirable. Should preferably have exposure in commercial law aspects.
Technical Assistant (SMT Line) The candidate shall hold a three-year diploma or graduation (BTech/BSc) in any of the following disciplines – Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Applied Electronics and Instrumentation with minimum of 2 years of experience in operating industrial grade SMT Line consisting of Stencil Printer, Pick and Place Machine and Reflow Oven. OR The candidate shall hold a two-year ITI certificate in electronics or allied course with a minimum of 3 years of experience in operating industrial grade SMT Line consisting of Stencil Printer, Pick and Place Machine and Reflow Oven. OR The candidate shall hold SSLC/Plus Two with minimum of 4 years of experience in operating industrial grade SMT Line consisting of Stencil Printer, Pick and Place Machine and Reflow Oven.
Assistant Manager (Incubation) Masters Degree with graduate degree preferably in B.Tech/ B.E. electronics or allied areas having at least 3 years of managerial experience in a Govt/reputed private organization. Candidates with experience in start-up ecosystem will be given preference.
Technical Intern Mechanical
● The candidate shall be a 3-year diploma or 2-year ITI holder in Mechanical Engineering or allied courses with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Educational Institution
● Experience in 3 Axis VMC, 3D printers, Lathe machine and Laser Cutter Machine is desirable.
● Ability to communicate well in English, Hindi and Malayalam will be desirable.
● Should preferably have exposure in designing and manufacturing using computer numerical controls (CNC).
Technical Intern Electronics
● The candidate shall be a 3-year diploma or 2-year ITI holder in in electronics or allied courses, with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Educational Institution.
● Experience in the electronics lab or any DIY centre is desirable.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Head of Business Development Upto Rs. 70,000/- per month depending on the qualifications and relevant experience (consolidated).
- Technical Assistant (SMT Line) Remuneration: Rs 20,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Content Creator cum Social Media Handler Remuneration: Rs 25,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Assistant Manager (Incubation) Rs. 25,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Technical Intern Mechanical Unpaid for the first two months. Based on performance evaluation Rs. 5000/- per month (consolidated) for the next four months
- Technical Intern Electronics Unpaid for the first two months. Based on performance evaluation Rs. 5000/- per month (consolidated) for the next four months
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates meeting eligibility requirements may apply online at
Applications shall be submitted on-line latest on 12th November 2021. The application can be had from www.iiitmk.ac.in/careers . Applications received thereafter shall not be entertained. The candidates must bring all original certificates/testimonials at the time of interview. The date and time of the interview will be intimated on mobile/email. The candidates are, therefore, advised to check their email regularly after the last date of receipt of application.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of receipt of application is 12th November 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute Of Information Technology And Management, IIITM-K invites the applications from suitable candidates for the following Head of Business Development/ Technical Assistant / Content Creator cum Social Media Handler/ Assistant Manager / Technical Intern positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Friday November 12th, 2021