Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 01-11-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Founded in 1957 by philanthropist and industrialist Late Shri.Karumuttu Thiagarajan Chettiar, Thiagarajar College of Engineering (TCE) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution affiliated to Anna University and situated in Madurai, the Temple City. The college is funded by Central & State Governments and Management. The courses offered in TCE are approved by the AU India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. TCE was granted Autonomy in the year 1987 and the programmes have been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). TCE offers 8 undergraduate programmes, 10 postgraduate programmes and doctoral programmes in Engineering, Science and Architecture.
Applications are invited for the following position to work under Environmental Information System (ENVIS) Centre, on plastic waste management. Hosted by Dept, of Chemistry, TCE & sponsored by Ministry of Environment Forest & Climate Change, Government of India.
Applications are invited for engagement as PROGRAMME OFFICER on purely contractual basis in the Environmental Information System (ENVIS) Centre on Plastic Waste Management at Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai, an autonomous institution affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The position is for a period of one year but it can be changed as per the ToR of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India, New Delhi.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Program Officer
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
• Master’s degree in Chemistry/Environmental Science/ Polymer Science or any subject relevant to Plastic Waste
Management/Waste Management from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
• The candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of research experience on subjects related to Waste
Management and Environmental Sciences.
• Ph.D. in Environmental Sciences/Waste Management/Polymer Science
• Experience of working in Waste Management Projects
• Experience in documentation and publications of research articles
• Good computer knowledge
• Familiarity with the Environmental Information System and
• Experience in conducting capacity building programs.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 46,690/ month. No other allowances will be given
💺 JOB LOCATION
Madurai, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Application form and other details can be downloaded from TCE website www.tce.edu. The filled in application should reach the undersigned on or before 22nd November 2021
Candidate(s) should send the duly filled-in application (visit site www.tce.edu ) with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, experience, extracurricular activities, date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all
examinations. All original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
Applications without enclosures and/or incomplete in any respect shall be rejected.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or joining the institute.
• Canvassing in any form is liable to rejection of the candidature.
• Completed application should be sent by SPEED POST to the Principal I/C, Thiagarajar College of Engineering on or before 22nd November 2021.
• The application with relevant documents should be sent in an envelope super scribed “Application for the post of PROGRAMME OFFICER” ADVT. No. TCE/ENVIS-RP/PO/2021
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 22nd November 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCES
Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Thiruparankundram invites applications from eligible candidates for the Project Officer positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Monday November 22nd, 2021