Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 01-11-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) is an All India Institute for Interdisciplinary Research and Training in the Social Sciences, established in 1972 by the late Professor V K R V Rao. It is registered as a Society under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act, 1960, to create a blend of field-oriented empirical research and advances in social science theories leading to better public policy formulation.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following Backlog Faculty Posts in the Institute for Social and Economic Change. Nagarabhavi, Bengaluru.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
- Agriculture Economics
- Political Science
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Ph.D. in the subject concerned
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% of the marks in the subject concerned or equivalent grade where grading system is practiced at the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or equal degree from an accredited foreign University
- Standard publications in the subject.
- A minimum score of 80 according to score card approved by ISEC during the preceding three best calendar years (January 1 to December 31) (to be filled in the attached Excel Sheet and submitted as soft copy).
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Scale of Pay :Rs.15600 – 39100 AGP 6000
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The application may be submitted to the Registrar, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Nagarabhavi PO, Bengaluru – 560 072 in person or through Registered Post to reach on or before 19 November 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
The applications received after the last date, applications which are incomplete in any respect will not be considered. The Institute takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt of the application or loss in postal transit. Applications complete in all respects are only considered. The applications shall be submitted in a sealed cover with superscribing it as “(Backlog) Application for the post of Assistant Professor”.
3 List of Documents
The applicants shall submit the duly filled in applications in the prescribed form and furnish the information as per the MS Excel (This Excel sheet should not be modified by deleting or adding any row or column) file format which is uploaded in ISEC website, appropriate for the position and the scanned copies of the following documents and email them to the address below:
Email: email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org :
The hard copy of the application along with the following scanned documents in CD and the application fee should be sent to The Registrar, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Nagarabhavi PO, Bangalore – 560 072.
- Attested copies of the marks card/certificates relating to prescribed academic qualifications.
- Attested certificate for proof of age (SSLC marks card/Birth certificate)
- Attested caste certificate issued by the jurisdictional Tahsildar for claiming reservations under relevant category.
- Attested experience certificate and copies of the publications as prescribed
- Attested copies of all the publications (Publications in predatory journals/ books will not be considered).
- Web link of all articles/journals/research papers wherever available.
Incomplete applications will be rejected and the decision of the IQAC committee shall be final in this regard.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 19 November 2021 by 5:00 p.m
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Institute for Social and Economic Change invites applications from eligible candidates for Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Friday November 19th, 2021