Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 27-10-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
MIT-World Peace University (MIT-WPU) is known to be among the top education institutions in India since the establishment of the MIT Group of Institutes in 1983. The ‘MIT World Peace University’ is recognised by the UGC under the Govt. of Maharashtra Act XXXV 2017, since 2017. Today MIT-WPU is at the epicentre for imparting a holistic value based education for the promotion of a universal culture of peace and welfare among the youth. Witnessing rapid growth & expansion the MIT Group now encompasses 10+ campuses across India covering more than 1000 acres, all equipped with state of the art infrastructure and amenities. At any given point of time, more than 50,000 students are pursuing various courses across 65+ Institutes of MIT World Peace University.MIT – World Peace University, with a legacy of more than 4 decades of educating the nation’s youth, is more committed than ever to the all-round development of our students. We manage this by concentrating on not only the mental development of our students but also their physical and spiritual development as well. Using our enormous accumulation of experience teaching more than 100,000 alumni, we have devised our renowned WPU teaching method which stresses experiential learning along with academic learning, yoga and meditation courses, numerous sporting activities and multiple clubs and cultural events to cater to any developmental need faced by our students.Not only that, but MIT – WPU prides itself in its dynamic and continuously updated curriculum which ensures that the requirements of the industry and the latest in technological developments are reflected in what our students learn.
REQUIRED Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor The applications are invited to strengthen the teaching staff for the following UG & PG programs under different Academic Faculty:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- School of Civil Engineering: Structural, Construction Management, Transportation, Environmental
- School of Computer Engineering and Technology: DATA Science, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security & Forensic, Network Management & Cyber Security, Data Science & Analytics, Machine Learnig Techniques
- School of Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical, Robotics & Atuomation, Thermal Engineering, Design Engineering
- School of Design: Product Design, User Experience Design, Visual Communication Design, Fashion & Apparel Design
- School of Computer Science: DATA Science, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security & Forensic, Network Management, Data Science & Analytics
- School of Management (PG): Financial Management, Operations, Business Analytics, HRM, CSR, Fintech, International Business, Hospital Management, Computer Application
- School of UG Management (UG): Entrepreneurship & Family Business Management, General Management, Economics, International Business, Data Science, Banking & Finance, Business Communication
- School of Commerce: Accounts & Taxation, Accounts & Taxation, Banking & Finance
- School of Economics: Financial Economics, Econometrics and Data Science with software knowledge of Python, R and SQL
- School of Law: Intellectual Property Rights, Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, International Law, ADR, Criminal Law, Drafting Pleading & Conveyancing, Landlaws, Corporate Law
- School of Government: Public Administration, Political Science
- School of Hospitality: Operation & Services
- School of Chemistry: Rubber Technology
- School of Pharmacy: Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance, Pharmacology, Clinical Psychology
- School of Liberal Arts: English, Political Science, Psychology
- School of Fine Arts: Applied Arts
- School of Physics: Photonics
- School of Petroleum Engineering
- School of Public Policy
- School of Mathematics & Statistics
- School of Biology
- School of Sustainability Studies
- School of Public Health
- School of Media and Journalism
- School of Education & Research
- School of Peace Studies
- School of Yoga
- School of Philosophy
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Ph.D is mandatory is for all the positions, if Ph.D candidate is not available in some Domains, candidate with other relevent qualification and experience may be consider as per the UGC norms.
AICTE REGULATIONS ON PAY SCALES, SERVICE CONDITIONS AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS AND OTHER ACADEMIC STAFF SUCH AS LIBRARY, PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING & PLACEMENT PERSONNEL IN TECHNICAL INSTITUTIONS AND MEASURES FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF STANDARDS IN TECHNICAL EDUCATION – (DEGREE) REGULATION, 2019.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Scan the QR code and Apply within 15 days from the release date of this advertisement.
MIT World Peace University, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune – 411038
Interested eligible & experienced candidates passionate for teaching & may apply at https://mitwpu.edu.in/careers within 15 days from the date of this advertisement.
Apply https://mitwpu.edu.in/careers within 15 days from the release date of this advertisement.
MIT World Peace University, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune – 411038
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 15 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📧 ONLINE APPLICATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 20 – 25703400
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Wednesday November 10th, 2021