Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 27-10-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Delhi Public School – Durgapur, an OmDayal Group initiative affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), offers Science and Commerce streams till the senior secondary level. It is a premiere school at Durgapur, with world class infrastructure and top-notch facilities. Established in 2011, the school promotes growth by embracing the demands of modern curriculum and providing opportunities for students to explore and emerge as confident individuals. Like the other educational initiatives of OmDayal Group, Delhi Public School Durgapur also incorporates trending educational practices to attain new heights of success. A brilliant academic track record and the laurels won by students in various co- scholastic activities have given the school the status of one of the most prestigious institutions among 200+ DPS schools in India & abroad.
Delhi Public School, Ruby Park, Kolkata is under the Om Dayal Educational & Research Society whose aim is to uphold and augment the highest standards of excellence in all spheres of curricular as well as co-curricular and mould and shape generations for the challenges of the 21st century.
DPS Ruby Park and DPS Durgapur are Co-educational CBSE schools, established by the OmDayal Group in collaboration with The Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi. We require the following personnel in the Academic Session 2022-23. The selection procedure will involve written test, interview and demonstration classes. Applicants must have sound academic background, excellent communication skills in English, experience in teaching the relevant classes, experience in co-curricular activities, preferably in CBSE / ICSE schools.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Primary Teacher
- Pre-Primary Teachers
- Assistant Teachers: Art / Dance (Modern) / Vocal Music (Indian & Western), Instrumental Music (Guitar, Piano, Violin, Tabla), Third Language – Sanskrit/ German / French
- Assistant Librarian
- Office Assistant
- Science Lab. Assistants
- Special Educator
- School Counsellor
- Coaches: Athletics / Chess / Badminton / Cricket / Table Tennis / Basketball / Football /Gymnastics I/ Fitness Trainer /Yoga / P.T. / Karate
- Wardens for Boys & Girls Hostel for DPS, Durgapur
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
Post Graduate Teachers ↗
- Computer Science
- Business Studies
- History / Geography
- Political Science
- Physical Education
Trained Graduate Teachers ↗
Primary Teacher ↗
- Social Studies
- Art / French
- Physical Education
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Post Graduate Teachers Post Graduate with B.Ed. Minimum 10 years at similar level
- Trained Graduate Teachers Post Graduate with B.Ed. Minimum 7 years at similar level
- Primary Teacher Graduate with B.Ed. Minimum 5 years at similar level
Contractual Positions (on consolidated salary*)
• Pre-Primary Teachers: Montessori trained ITTC along with minimum 2 years experience. Age: Not more than 30 years.
• Assistant Teachers: Art / Dance (Modern) / Vocal Music (Indian & Western), Instrumental Music (Guitar, Piano, Violin, Tabla), Third Language – Sanskrit/ German / French
• Assistant Librarian • Office Assistant • Science Lab. Assistants • Receptionist
Qualification: Graduates with special training in respective discipline with relevant experience of minimum 2 years.
• Special Educator: Graduate with B. Ed. (Special Education) / B. Ed. (General) with 1 year Diploma in Special Education / Any other equivalent qualification approved by RCI. Experienced candidates will be given priority.
• School Counsellor: Post Graduate in Psychology with relevant qualification in counselling and minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
• Coaches: Athletics / Chess / Badminton / Cricket / Table Tennis / Basketball / Football / Gymnastics /Fitness Trainer / Yoga / P.T. I Karate Qualification: Those who have played at least at State level will be given preference. Age not more than 35 years.
• Wardens for Boys & Girls Hostel for DPS, Durgapur: Graduate with knowledge of computers and at least 3 years of experience in similar position. Age: 30 – 40 years.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salary will not be a constraint for deserving candidates.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Durgapur, West Bengal | Kolkata ,West Bengal
📝 HOW TO APPLY
In the Subject Line please mention, Preferred Location, Category and Subject you specialize in.
Please apply Online in the prescribed format given on our website: http://www.dpskolkata.com/jobs or http://www.dpsdurgapur.com/jobs Only Online application will be accepted. Last date for application will be 30th November, 2021.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 30th November, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Tuesday November 30th, 2021