Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 25-10-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
New Horizon Scholars School Airoli, affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education prides itself on the quality of its educational programmes, the dedication of its staff and the vivacity of its students. New Horizon Scholars School, opened its door on 21st June 2010 and has made remarkable progress since then in scholastic and co-scholastic arenas. The school is located in a picturesque location, overlooking the Mulund-Airoli bridge. The school has been built in a tranquil area conducive to learning. Our broad and balanced curriculum is designed to foster both academic achievement and nurture the unique potential of each student on their journey to become successful individuals, who can confidently take their place and make a difference in this ever-changing world.
INVITES APPLICATION FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTS RECRUITMENT
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Vice Principal
- Pre Primary Co-ordinator
- PGT/TGT Post Graduate Teachers /Trained Graduate Teachers
- PRT Primary Teacher
- Pre-Primary Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher
- Yoga Instructor
- Art/Craft Teacher
- Special Educator
- Student Counsellor
- Graphic Designer
- Office Assistant
- Lab Assistant
- Admission Counsellor
- Chartered Accountant
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- TGT/ PGT : English, Hindi, Marathi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science (Phy, Chem, Bio), Social Studies, Economics, FMM, IP, Accountancy, Business Studies, Computer Science (M.E.)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Principal: Post Graduate with B.Ed / M.Ed, 15 years of teaching experience & 5 years work experience as a Principal / Vice Principal.
- Vice Principal: Post Graduate with B.Ed/M.Ed, 10 years of teaching experience & 5 years work experience as a Vice Principal.
- Co-ordinator: Post Graduate with B.Ed, 8 years of teaching experience & 3 years work experience as a Co-ordinator.
- Pre-Primary co-ordinator: Graduate with E.C.C.Ed (min 5 years of experience as a Co-ordinator.)
- TGT/ PGT: B.Sc/ M.Sc, BA/ MA & M.Com with B.Ed.
- Subjects : English, Hindi, Marathi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science (Phy, Chem, Bio), Social Studies, Economics, FMM, IP, Accountancy, Business Studies, Computer Science (M.E.)
- PRT : Graduates with B.Ed / D.Ed.(AII subject) Pre-Primary Teacher: Graduates with ECCEd.
- Physical Ed. Teacher: B.PEd/M.PEd or equivalent.
- Yoga Instructor: Suitable qualification. Music Teacher: Instrumental & Vocal. Computer/IT Teacher: BCA/MCA.
- Art/Craft Teacher: ATD or suitable qualification.
- Special Educator: Post Graduates / Graduates with B.Ed. (Special Education)
- Student Counsellor: MA (Psychology). Librarian : B.Lib/M.Lib.
- Nurse : With relevant qualification.
- Accountant: Post Graduate with knowledge of Tally & finalization of Balance Sheet.
- Graphic Designer: Graduate with relevant qualification, (with Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and CoralDraw)
- Office Assistant: Graduate / Post Graduate with relevant qualification.
- Lab Assistant: B.Sc Graduate with relevant qualification.
- Admission Counsellor: Graduate / Post Graduate with strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Chartered Accountant: CA Final (ICAl)
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates proficient in English, MS Office & Communication Skills with at least 3 years work experience may apply with a recent passport size photo, CV & a handwritten application to
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: +91-9004815857
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Monday November 15th, 2021