Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 23-10-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Established in 1961 by our Founder Father Late Syed Tafazzul Karim with a view to impart education to the weaker section of Jamshedpur specially Muslims, Karim City College has now become a premier educational institution of eastern India.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE APPOINTMENT TO THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSORS IN Hindi (01 Post), Political Science (01 Post), Geography (01 Post), Philosophy (02 Posts), Odiya (01 Post), Urdu (01 Post), Psychology (01 Post), Zoology (01 Post) and Commerce (03 Posts)
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Hindi (01 Post)
- Political Science (01 Post)
- Geography (01 Post)
- Philosophy (02 Posts)
- Odiya (01 Post)
- Urdu (01 Post)
- Psychology (01 Post)
- Zoology (01 Post)
- Commerce (03 Posts)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
QUALIFICATION & ELIGIBILITY:
• A Master’s Degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in the concerned subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidate must have cleared:
• NET (National Eligibility Test) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like JET (provided further that all results of Jharkhand Eligibility Test (JET) published by JPSC prior to notification of the statute of JPSC shall remain valid) or who are or have been awarded Ph D. Degree in accordance with the UGC Regulations 2009 or 2016 and their subsequent amendments from time to time, as the case may be. shall be exempted from NET.
• The Ph.D. Degree shall be mandatory qualification as per the notification of Higher & Technical Education Department, Govt of Jharkhand in pursuance to UGC Regulation 2018.
• A relaxation of 5% shall be allowed at the Bachelor’s as well as at the Master’s level for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) / Differently-abled.
• A relaxation of 5% shall be provided to the Ph.Degree holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19,h September, 1991.
Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification. Incomplete application will be rejected
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Under the prescribed U.G.C. Pay-scale with admissible allowances
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Download Application Form available with the College website: www.karimcitycollege.ac.in (Download attachments:APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR.docx)
filled in application alongwith attested mark sheets, certificates and testimonials should reach the under-mentioned address within 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement: SECRETARY, KARIM CITY COLLEGE, POST : SAKCHI, JAMSHEDPUR – 831 001, Jharkhand
Note : 1. Preference will be given to Urdu knowing candidatesThe advertisement published in October, 2019 will be treated as cancelled due to Covid-19 pandemic.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 20 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Karim City College invites applications from eligible candidates for Teaching faculty positions (Assistant Professor)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Friday November 12th, 2021