Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 20-10-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Tula’s Institute was established in 2006, under the aegis of Rishabh Educational Trust, with the vision of offering excellent academics along with furthering the professional and personal personas of every student. Tula’s Institute is dedicated to serving our communities by recognizing the diverse needs of individuals. With this vision, Tula’s Institute has been ranked in Top 50 Private Engineering college of India for the last 6 years consecutively (from 2016-2021) and also has been ranked in Top 20 Private Engineering college of North India for past 3 years by Times of India, Engineering Survey. We at Tula’s provide a platform where knowledge and innovation meet opportunities. We encourage personal and professional development through respect, appreciation and commitment to general education to give a foundation for life-long learning. Tula’s has excellent academic programs from undergraduate to the postgraduate level. Tula’s Institute is situated in the ideal environment of the Doon Valley which provides the best environment to students for learning. Sprawled over 22 acres of lush green campus, the institute is equipped with excellent infrastructural facilities.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- HOD (Head of Departments)
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Coordinator IQAC
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Head of Departments
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Civil Engineering & Engineering
- Graduate School of Business
- Department of Agriculture
- Positions: Professors/ Associate Professors/ Assistant Professors
- College of Engineering (Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
- Graduate School of Business (Marketing, Human Resource)
- Department of Agriculture & Forestry (Entomology, Agronomy, Food Science, Forestry)
- Position: Coordinator IQAC
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Position: Coordinator IQAC
- Must have served a Senior Position of the level of Dean/HoD for three years in any organization.
- An experience of NAAC accreditation and NBA accreditation is required.
- Previous experience of Internal Quality Assurance Cell is required.
- Teaching Faculty / HOD
- Qualification: Qualifications as per AICTE – 2019 Norms | Note: Ph.D. holders will be preferred. Candidate should have good Communication Skills Candidates are required to be Committed towards Work and Passionate about Research.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested candidates may send an application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph to prescribed email address.
Interested candidates can send their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Address: Dhoolkot, P.O. Selaqui, Chakrata Road, Dehradun – 248011
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
Phone: 0135 – 269 9300 | Mobile: +91- 7579415174
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Monday November 15th, 2021