Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 14-10-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Karnataka State Law University is an Indian state university in Navanagar, Hubli. It was established in January, 2009 by the government of Karnataka with a campus spread over 55 acres of land
In continuation of the Notification No: KSLU/DPAR/2021-22/0700(A) dated: 12.08.2021 and in view of the University Grants Commission Notification dated: 11th October 2021, the University is issuing this Re-Notification calling for Applications for the post of Assistant Professors in Eight Sets in the prescribed form from the eligible Indian citizens for the following Permanent Posts. Eligible Indian citizens who are residing abroad are also eligible to apply. Application and other details can be downloaded from the website http://www.kslu.karnataka.gov.in. Downloaded applications shall be accompanied by online SBI collect e-Receipt for Rs. 700/- Application Fee and Rs. 1200/- Processing fee for the post of Assistant Professor. (50% concession in processing fees in case of SC/ST/Cat-I).
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Director of Physical Education and Sports
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Assistant Professor in Law
- Assistant Professor in Non-Law and Other Academic Staff – 05 Posts
- Management Studies
- Assistant Director of Physical Education& Sports)
- Hyderabad-Karnataka 371 (J) Posts:
- Assistant Professor in Non-Law – 03 Posts
- Political Science
- Assistant Professor in Non-Law – 03 Posts
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualifications, Pay Scales and other Eligibility conditions are as per “UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges, Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education, 2018 (No. F. 1-2/2017 (EC/PS) dated: 18th July 2018)”.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
interested candidates can download the Application Form from the official website of Karnataka State Law University-http://www.kslu.karnataka.gov.in. For more details refer the same website.
Duly filled application forms should reach to The Registrar, Karnataka State Law University, Navanagar, Hubballi-580025 on or before 30.11.2021.
• Interested candidates can download the application format from the official website of Karnataka State Law University: http://www.kslu.karnataka.gov.in/Re-Notification.
• Applications shall be accompanied by online SBI collect e-Receipt for Rs. 700/- Application Fee and Rs. 1200/- Processing fee for the post of Assistant Professor. (50% concession in processing fees in case of SC/ST/Cat-I).
• Applicants should enclose certified documents of marks cards, degree certificates, rank certificates, reservation category certificates, gold medals, awards and other achievements.
• Applicants should enclose copies of their publications published strictly in accordance with the UGC Regulations issued from time to time.
• Candidates applying for more than one post, should apply with separate application form and online SBI collect e-Receipts for each post.
• Application form (8 Sets) duly complete in all respects along with the online SBI collect e-Receipts should be submitted to The Registrar, Karnataka State Law University, Navanagar, Hubballi-580025 (Karnataka).
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 30.11.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / NOTIFICATION
Karnataka State Law University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Thursday November 11th, 2021