Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 09-10-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The University of Delhi is a premier university of the country with a venerable legacy and international acclaim for highest academic standards, diverse educational programmes, distinguished faculty, illustrious alumni, varied co-curricular activities and modern infrastructure. Over the many years of its existence, the University has sustained the highest global standards and best practices in higher education. Its long-term commitment to nation building and unflinching adherence to universal human values are reflected in its motto: ‘Nishtha Dhriti Satyam’ ‘निष्ठा धृति सत्यम्’ (Dedication, Steadfastness and Truth). Established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential University by the Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly, a strong commitment to excellence in teaching, research and social outreach has made the University a role-model and trend setter for other universities. The President of India is the Visitor, the Vice-President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University. Beginning with three colleges and 750 students, it has grown as one of the largest universities in India with 16 faculties, over 80 academic departments, an equal number of colleges and over seven lakh students. Over 500 programmes offered by the University are approved by Academic and Executive Councils, out of which 209 programmes are being considered for NAAC accreditation purpose. The rest being run in colleges are separately accredited.
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professors to be engaged on Guest Basis in the Department of Education, University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007 for the following subject/specialization:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor (Guest Faculty)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Physical Education (Yoga Education)
- Pedagogy of Music
- Pedagogy of Geography
- Pedagogy of Political Science
- Pedagogy of English
- Perspective Courses including Gender in Education/ Contemporary India and Inclusive School
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Physical Education (Yoga Education) Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) with minimum of 55% Marks. (Training/Qualification in Yoga Education shall be desirable).
- Pedagogy of Music Post Graduate Degree in Music with minimum 55% marks.
- Pedagogy of Geography Master’s Degree in Geography with minimum 55% marks & M.Ed. degree with minimum 55% marks with NET in Education. Desirable: Ph.D. degree in Education with subject specializations.
- Pedagogy of Political Science Master’s Degree in Political Science with minimum 55% marks & M.Ed. from recognized University with at least 55% marks with NET in Education. Desirable: Ph.D. degree in Education with subject specializations.
- Pedagogy of English Master’s Degree in English with minimum 55% marks & M.Ed. from recognized University with at least 55% marks with NET in Education. Desirable: Ph.D. degree in Education with subject specializations.
- Perspective Courses including Gender in Education/ Contemporary India and Inclusive School Master’s Degree in Sociology/Political Science with minimum 55% marks & M.Ed. from recognized University with at least 55% marks with NET in Education. Desirable: Ph.D. degree in Education with subject specializations.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ The Guest Faculty will be paid honorarium of Rs. 1,500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The National Eligibility Test (NET) shall be required in Education for those positions where M.Ed. is a requirement. For those positions which do not require M.Ed., NET shall be in the subject concerned.
The application form (in MS word format) can be downloaded from the website of Department. The applications by candidates should be made on computer in MS Word format in the given performa. Duly filled applications (in MS Word format) may be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 October, 2021 .The application in pdf/jpg format is not acceptable. The supporting documents (in original and Xerox copies of the Documents) should be brought for verification on the day of the interview.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is 25 October, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
University of Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching faculty positions (Guest Faculty)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Monday October 25th, 2021