Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 08-10-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Information Technology Dharwad is an Institute of National Importance established under an Act of Parliament (23 of 2017) in public-private-partnership (PPP) mode between Ministry of Education, Government of India, Government of Karnataka and industry partner KEONICS. As a not-for-profit, self-financing institute of higher learning in the area of Information Technology (IT), the primary objective of IIIT Dharwad is to address the skill gap in high-end information technology and thereby enable India to retain its global leadership role in IT and allied areas. IIIT Dharwad currently offers B.Tech degree programmes in Computer Science & Engineering, Data Science &Artificial Intelligence, and Electronics & Communication Engineering apart froma PhD degree programme.
IIIT Dharwad is looking for faculty who have demonstrated excellence in research and teaching and have excellent communication skills. If you feel you that have the requisite credentials, capabilities, drive and commitment, please apply.
Applications are invited for Faculty Positions of Assistant Professor, both regular as well as on contract and Associate Professor and Professor on contract. Contract positions are for an initial period of one year, which may be extended based on performance and the needs of the Institute. Current areas of interest for the Institute include data science, data analytics, AI, machine learning, blockchain, cyber-security, networks, algorithms, theoretical computer science, robotics, drones and humanoids, cyber-physical systems, electronic communication, signal, speech and natural language processing, IoT, embedded systems, digital technologies, e-governance, health informatics, statistics, mathematics, economics, business, finance, FinTech and accounting.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Professor (Contract)
- Associate Professor (Contract)
- Assistant Professor (Regular and Contract)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
Data science, data analytics, AI, machine learning, blockchain, cyber-security, networks, algorithms, theoretical computer science, robotics, drones and humanoids, cyber-physical systems, electronic communication, signal, speech and natural language processing, IoT, embedded systems, digital technologies, e-governance, health informatics, statistics, mathematics, economics, business, finance, FinTech and accounting.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Ph.D from a reputed Institute or university in a related discipline with a consistently good academic record
Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis may also apply.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Professor (Contract) Rs. 1,86,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Associate Professor (Contract) Rs. 1,63,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Assistant Professor ( Contract) Rs. 82000/- per month (consolidated)
- Assistant Professor (Regular) Basic Pay of Rs. 70900/- per month (plus some allowances)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Dharwad , Karnataka
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply online at the Institute website: http://www.iiitdwd.ac.in/Careers.php
Note: Last date to receive applications online is 23rd October 2021 at 17:30 IST.
- Candidates must be willing to come to Dharwad, Karnataka and be committed to working towards the growth of this Institute.
- Candidates should have a commitment to teaching undergraduate programs and must have commensurate communication skills in English.
- Reservation is as per norms. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD must include the relevant proof of category in their application.
- The Institute provides health insurance for its employees, including faculty on contract.
- Candidates working in government organizations either should get their application forwarded through proper channel or submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employers at the time of interview if shortlisted.
- Mere fulfilment of required qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview. The Institute reserves the right to consider and fill or not fill any positions. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final and binding.
- The Institute reserves the right to set shortlisting criteria higher than the minimum advertised and restrict the number of candidates called for interview to a practical limit.
- All degrees should be from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates must not send any additional documents other than those mentioned in this advertisement/online application form.
- Applications that are incomplete in any respect are liable to be rejected.
- In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be limited to Dharwad courts only.
- All communications related to this advertisement shall be only through email. Hard copies need not be sent. It is the responsibility of the candidate to provide a proper email address and to check it regularly during the recruitment process.
- Interviews may be conducted online.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 23rd October 2021 at 17:30 IST.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Information Technology Dharwad invites online applications from eligible candidates for Teaching faculty positions (Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Saturday October 23rd, 2021