Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 08-10-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
DHIRUBHAI AMBANI INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (DA-IICT) – NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT), Gandhinagar represents Wave-4 of educational innovation in Gujarat. The first wave was the nationalist wave and led to Gandhian experiments in education including Nai Talim. The Gujarat Vidyapith established in 1920 was a hybrid model of a University based on Gandhian principles. DA-IICT is spread over 50 acres of land in Gandhinagar, Capital City of Gujarat. The DA-IICT campus is caringly planned and designed as an environmentally conscious campus in the country. The architecture of DA-IICT is functional, but what surrounds it is a fascinating garden. The entire design is oriented towards preserving the environment. The campus with trees, lawns and bushes bearing green leaves and exotic flowers surrounding the buildings and pathways instils environment consciousness among students and enrich their learning. The campus also has a herb garden with species of rare medicinal plants. The landscape was planned and developed in a manner that no rainwater is lost. The irrigation for campus garden and lawns is carried out with recycled water. Its solid waste management system churns out organic fertilizer out of dry leaves, vegetable and food waste generated from food courts.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Registrar
- Library Information officer
- Junior Accountant
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Assistant Registrar:
- Master’s Degree or its equivalent with good academic record. Minimum 3 years’ experience in supervisory level in an Educational/ Research Institution with proven administrative abilities. Should be able to coordinate with other sections and capable of handling computerized administration and one or more functions related to educational administration/ examinations. Good Communication and analytical skills and aptitude for drafting in English. Salary: CTI of Rs.6.00 lakh per annum.
- Library Information officer:
- Master of Library Science, NET/SET qualified. Minimum 5 years’ experience in a computerized Library having e-resources, handling acquisition, both print and digital, managing KOHA database, Institute Repository using Dspace, website development and managing the faculty publications depository. Good command over MS Excel with data analytical skills and proficient in written and verbal English. Salary: CTI of Rs.6.00 lakh per annum.
- Junior Accountant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or its equivalent with good academic record. Master’s Degree preferred. Minimum 3 years’ experience in maintenance of accounts in ‘Tally 9,’ TDS, GST, Prof. Tax compliances, filing of statutory returns and preparing books and documents for audit. Should be proficient in MS Word, Excel, communication skills in English and maintenance of files and records. Salary: CTI of Rs.4.20 lakh per annum.
- Bachelor’s Degree with certification in English Typewriting and Shorthand. Minimum 3 years’ experience as Stenographer/Secretary. Should be proficient in office management, MS Word and Excel; fast and accurate in typing and taking dictation in Shorthand; strong oral and written communication skills in English and maintenance of files and records. Those with independent correspondence skills will be preferred. Salary: CTI of Rs.3.60 lakh per annum.
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Assistant Registrar Salary: CTI of Rs.6.00 lakh per annum.
- Library Information officer: Salary: CTI of Rs.6.00 lakh per annum.
- Junior Accountant: Salary: CTI of Rs.4.20 lakh per annum.
- Secretary: Salary: CTI of Rs.3.60 lakh per annum.
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 October, 2021.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before 18 October, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Assistant Registrar / Library Information officer /Junior Accountant /Secretary post
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Monday October 18th, 2021