Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 08-10-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, BITS Pilani is an all-India Institute for higher education. The primary motive of BITS is to “train young men and women able and eager to create and put into action such ideas, methods, techniques and information”. The Institute is a dream come true of its founder late Mr G.D.Birla – an eminent industrialist, a participant in Indian freedom struggle and a close associate of the Father of Indian Nation late Mr. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi). What started in early 1900s as a small school, blossomed into a set of colleges for higher education, ranging from the Humanities to Engineering until 1964 when all these colleges amalgamated to culminate into a unique Indian University of International standing. This university was christened as the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, known to many as BITS, Pilani.
Purchase Manager Senior Accountant Technical Assistant Legal Officer
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Laboratory Technician
- Technical Assistant
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Junior Laboratory Technician Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 2 years or Bachelors in Pharmacy with minimum 1 year of relevant experience in handling equipment/instruments used in pharmaceutical sciences. Note: Experience is relaxable at the discretion of the institute in the case of candidate otherwise well qualified and/or experienced.
Technical Diploma with 10 years of experience or Technical Degree (in EE or EC) with 2 years of experience in technical institute/university.
Knowledge of Server configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting (Windows/Linux), Working experience on VLSI, embedded system related software/hardware platforms
Note: Relaxation in experience will be at the discretion of the institute in the case of candidate otherwise well qualified and/or experienced.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Junior Laboratory Technician Suitable candidate will be placed in Level 3 with a minimum pay of Rs. 21700/- per month plus DA, and other benefits as per Institute Norms.
- Technical Assistant Suitable candidate will be placed in Level 6 with a minimum pay of Rs. 35400/- per month plus DA, and other benefits as per Institute Norms.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Details are available on Institute’s website (http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/pilani/ntpositions). Please use the http://discovery.bits-pilani.ac.in/ntpositions/index.aspx to submit the application (application submitted through e-mail / hard copy will not be entertained).
- Positions are open for both external and internal candidates. Internal candidates are required to submit the consent of their Controlling Officers along with the application.
- Those who had applied earlier for these positions need not to apply once again. For any technical issue during application submission, please reach out to HR at email@example.com.
- Last date to submit the application is 18 October, 2021.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date to submit the application 18 October, 2021.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Monday October 18th, 2021