Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 06-10-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Established in 1963 with three engineering branches namely Civil, Mechanical and Electrical, today RVCE offers 12 Under Graduate Engineering programmes, 16 Master Degree programmes and Doctoral Studies.Located 13 km from the heart of Bangalore City – the Silicon Valley of India, on Mysore Road.Sprawling campus spread over an area of 16.85 acres(16.43 guntas) set in sylvan surroundings.Provides an ideal ambience to stimulate the teaching-learning process, helping in bringing out skilled and disciplined Engineers. Rated one amongst the top ten self-financing Engineering Institutions in the country. Current annual student intake for Undergraduate Programmes & Post Graduate Programmes in Engineering is in excess of 1200. Highly qualified and dedicated faculty. Utilizes its expertise in various disciplines to conduct Research and Development for Industry and Defense establishments in the country.
RVCE is one of the leading & prestigious technical institution with extensive R&D base & Company sponsored Industrial labs. RVCE is presently offering 13 UG & 16 PG Programs, with provision for Research (PhD) in all the departments.
We are urgently looking for Qualified & Experienced professionals for the below positions in the Under Graduate Program of : Aerospace Engineering Department. Preference will be given to candidates with passion for Teaching, Research & Consultancy activities with Industry experience.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Foreman Graduate
- Campus Lady Doctor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Aerospace Engineering Department
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Associate Professor’s Qualifications, Experience & Compensation as per AICTE norms
- Foreman Graduate in BE-1st Class/1st class Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering with 7-10 years of relevant experience in Industry/institution recognized by the Government
- Instructor Graduate in BE-1st Class/1st Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering with up to 5 yrs of relevant experience in Industry/institution recognized by the Government
- For position 2,3 & 4 : Management Scale, and
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, knowledge of relevant software applications, documentation and maintenance of records. Working knowledge & maintenance of wind tunnel/Jet Engines/UTM/Aircraft Instrumentation and Avionics Lab equipment’s
- Campus Lady Doctor for Campus Health Centre with MBBS & 2-3 Lady Doctor experience in OBG
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Suitable candidates may kindly send in their CV’s along with all relevant documents and one PR photo within 7 days of this advertisement by courier/post only. To the Principal, superscribing the position applied for.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 7 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
R.V. College of Engineering invites applications from eligible candidates for Associate Professor/ Foreman Graduate Instructor/ Campus Lady Doctor positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Wednesday October 13th, 2021