Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 04-10-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) was established in August 2020 by the Government of NCT of Delhi to equip students with world-class skill education to enable access to aspirational jobs and inculcate entrepreneurial mindset and entrepreneurship. DSEU aims to create a win-win for the youth and the industry by filling the existing gaps in skill training. Building on the education philosophy of thinkers such as Mahatma Gandhi and Vinoba Bhave, DSEU aims to integrate the use of the hand, head, and heart for balanced living and engagement in lifelong learning. The focus will be on teaching both self-reliance for life-long independence and the wisdom towards nurturing and valuing interdependence. The University wishes to change the existing paradigm of skilling, making skill acquisition aspirational and providing opportunities to all for skilling, up-skilling and reskilling. Besides, DSEU will support and nurture entrepreneurs and provide quality mentorship to steer the entrepreneurial journeys of those interested, by providing incubation, and constant support.
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) Government of NCT of Delhi Invites Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Teaching Positions empanelment as Visiting Faculty Recruitment
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) is looking for short-term appointment of Visiting Faculty for handling different academic responsibilities related to delivery of the curriculum on Soft Skills
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Visiting Faculty
🎯 ROLE DESCRIPTION
- Deliver blended (online and in-person) experiential learning sessions on the topics of Self Awareness and Collaboration to DSEU’s students across campuses in New Delhi
- Prepare lesson plans based on the curriculum framework, collect in-session assessment, submit session report and observations
- Incorporate in-session feedback based on observation by lead trainers.
- Number of days in a month: Min 6 days or more based on availability
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Above 8 years of facilitation experience in delivering soft skills, social emotional skills or developing job readiness skills.
- Experience of facilitating using experiential methods – like group work, expressive arts, drama, outbound learning, etc. will be given preference.
- Experience of having worked with youth (16 to 25 years) of age will be given priority.
- Educational Qualification: Degree or equivalent certification
- Attitude: Open, Agile, Enjoy working with young people, Compassion and patience
- Preferred location: NCR Delhi
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Dwarka, New Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
DSEU has also revised the application link. Instead of google form – Please click on ‘Apply Now’ next to the ad.
The University Invites online applications from eligible candidates for the visiting faculty positions.
- Individuals of all nationalities are encouraged to apply.
- Before applying, candidates/teams should ensure that he/ she fulfils all the eligibility conditions norms.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from applicants regarding any delays, conduct and result of interview and reason for not being called for an interview.
- The decision of DSEU in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information and mode of selection will be final and binding on the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by DSEU in this connection.
- DSEU reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the candidate at any stage of the recruitment process and even after the selection / appointment of the candidate, if he/ she does not fulfil the conditions specified in the notification.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date or without relevant documents shall be rejected.
- The last date for applying is 8th October, 2021.
- Please fill in the form for your application on https://forms.gle/HgydnzFqMbFyzAiR9
- Queries pertaining to the positions may also be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is on or before 08-10-2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
(011) – 20985112
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) Government of NCT of Delhi Invites Application for the Empanelment of Visiting Faculty on Short Term Appointment
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Friday October 8th, 2021