Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 01-10-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Central University of Gujarat (CUG) considers its main objectives to be dissemination and advancement of knowledge creation and sharing. The University is committed to make special provisions for integrated and interdisciplinary courses, to educate and train human resources for the country’s development, to initiate appropriate measures for promoting innovation in teaching and learning and to pay special attention to improve the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people, especially pertaining to their intellectual, academic and cultural development. The University was ranked overall 60th in India and 2nd among all the Universities in Gujarat in NIRF 2016 rankings. According to NIRF 2017, the University ranked among the top 150 Universities in the country.
Online Applications are invited from the eligible and suitable Indian nationals for direct recruitment for the Teaching posts in various Schools / Centres of Studies and Non-Teaching posts on regular basis on all India basis.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Finance Officer
- Controller of Examination
- Deputy Librarian
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Librarian
- Hindi Officer
- Section Officer
- Private Secretary
- Personal Assistant
- Professional Assistant (Library)
- Hindi Translator
- Security Inspector
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Hindi Typist
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- School of Social Sciences
- Centre for Studies in Society and Development
- Centre for Studies in Science, Technology and Innovation Policy
- Centre for Studies in Social Management
- Centre for Studies in Economics and Planning
- Centre for Gandhian Thought and Peace Studies
- School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies
- Centre for Comparative Literature and Translation Studies
- Centre for English Studies
- School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies Centre for Chinese Studies
- Centre for German Studies
- Centre for Hindi Studies
- Centre for Gujarati Language and Literature
- Centre for Diaspora Studies
- School of Chemical Sciences Centre for Studies in Chemistry
- School of Applied Material Science Centre for Applied Chemistry
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Library and Information Science
- School of Nano Sciences
- School of International Studies Centre for International Politics
- School of National Security Studies
- Centre for Studies in Strategic Technologies (Cyber/Space Security)
- Centre for Maritime Security Studies
- Centre for Security Studies
- School of Education Centre for Studies and Research in Education
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of advertisement specifying specialization, eligibility criteria and terms and conditions etc. for appointments are available on the University website www.cug.ac.in. The commencement date and Last dates for submission of applications are as under (Criteria for all posts as per UGC / University norms)
Minimum Educational Qualifications, Experience and Publication etc. for all the posts shall be applicable as prescribed by the “UGC REGULATIONS ON MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS AND OTHER ACADEMIC STAFF IN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES AND MEASURES FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF STANDARDS IN HIGHER EDUCATION, 2018 and concerned statutory bodies as amended from time to time.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Professor Pay Level in Pay Matrix (7th CPC) 14 Pay Range (in Rs.)144200-218200
- Associate Professor Pay Level in Pay Matrix (7th CPC) 13A Pay Range (in Rs.)131400-217100
- Assistant Professor Pay Level in Pay Matrix (7th CPC) 10 Pay Range (in Rs.) 57700-182400
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Only online applications will be accepted. Hard copy of online application form alonwith all selfattested testimonials, certificates / educational qualifications and all supporting documents should reach to “Recruitment Cell, Central University of Gujarat, Sector-29, Gandhinagar – 382030” in closed cover on or before 12/11/2021 up to 05:30 p.m., super scribing as under through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier only, failing which the application will be rejected:
Teaching posts are in Rolling Advertisement. Applications received after 12/11/2021 (Last date of receipt of hardcopy of online application along with all enclosures) for Teaching posts will be considered in the next phase of scrutiny and Interview, subject to the condition that the vacancy continues in the composite rolling advertisement after completion of the selection process in hand.
The hard copy of application along with all required testimonials to be send to –
Recruitment Cell, Central University of Gujarat, Sector-29, Besides Jalaram Temple, Gandhinagar-382030
Last date of receipt of hardcopy of online application along with all self-attested enclosures 12/11/2021 Up to 5:30 PM
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of online application form Submission is 29/10/2021 Up to 05:30 PM
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Central University of Gujarat invites online applications from eligible candidates for Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Finance Officer/ Controller of Examination/ Librarian/ Deputy Librarian/ Assistant Registrar/ Assistant Librarian/ Hindi Officer/ Section Officer/ Assistant/ Private Secretary/ Personal Assistant/ Professional Assistant/ Hindi Translator/ Security Inspector/ Upper Division Clerk/ Lower Division Clerk/ Hindi Typist positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Post expires on Friday October 29th, 2021