Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 30 -09-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
SKC LNCT Group of colleges is first and largest educational group in central India founded and established in 1999 from Bhopal and privileged as the first, self-financed Institute of Madhya Pradesh.
Being biggest group in technical and professional studies, SKC LNCT group is running successfully with 13 units in different fields of Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Medical, Homeopathy, Dentistry, and Nursing and under graduate courses.
SKC LNCT Group started from capital of Madhya Pradesh and spread area of engineering in 2004 at business capital of Madhya Pradesh, Indore. LNCT Indore was founded in 2004 by “H.K. Education Trust, Bhopal” and all the courses of the institute are approved by AICTE New Delhi, Govt. of India, New Delhi, Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh and are affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidhyalaya, Technical University of Madhya Pradesh, and the MBA programmers are affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya Indore.
Applications are invited for the teaching & non – teaching (Teaching positions under College Code – 28 & UGC/ AICTE/ PCI norms)
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- For Non Teaching
- HR Manager, Administrative Officer, Sports Officer, PA to MD/Director, Accountants, Office Assistance, Network admin, Exam Controller, Receptionists, Housekeeping Supervisor, Librarian, Lab Attendants, Welder, Fitter, Carpenter, Electricians, Plumbers, Bus Drivers, Peon, Gardner
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Lakshmi Narain College of Professional Studies Indore (Under Code 28) Principal / Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
- Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical – Chemistry, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, History, Computer Application, Journalism and Mass Communication, Computer Science, English, Hindi, French, Psychology, Commerce and Management
- Lakshmi Narain College of Technology Indore Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
- MBA Dept. -Code-28 Under College Finance, Marketing, HR, IT, Business Analytics, Operations, General Management
- Engineering – CS / IT / ME / AU / EX / EC / Physics / Chemistry / Maths / Communication Skill
- Lakshmi Narain College of Technology & Science (RIT) Indore Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
- MBA Dept. – Code-28 Under College Finance, Marketing, HR, IT, Business Analytics, Operations, General Management
- Engineering – CS / IT / ME / Civil / Physics / Chemistry / Maths / Communication Skill
- Jagadguru Dattatray College of Pharmacy & Lakshmi Narain College of Pharmacy (RCP), Indore Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
- Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharma Chemistry, Pharmacology
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualifications & experience as per UGC/ AICTE/ PCI norms) . Candidates with higher qualification PhD & UGC Net may meet directly.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Apply within 10 days to – HR Department. Eligible and interested candidates may send an application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph to prescribed email addresses hr@Lnctindore.com .
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 10 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Wednesday October 13th, 2021