Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 30-09-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Forensic Sciences University, the erstwhile Gujarat Forensic Sciences University is the brain child of Govt of Gujarat. It was established by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Shri. Narendra Modiji, then Chief Minister of Gujarat in 2009 with a sole objective of creating professional experts in the field of Forensic sciences. At a juncture of spiking number of crimes involving sophisticated technologies and much evolved modus operandi, there was a need for scientists and technocrats. Thereby the resolution of such heinous crimes were more diligently possible. This has been prudently considered by the Govt of Gujarat and the university came into existence as a unique and first of its kind academic institution dedicated to Forensic Sciences across the globe.
National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, invites applications for the faculty positions on contractual basis for its campuses located at Gandhinagar, Delhi, Goa and Tripura Campuses in the following areas
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Forensic Science and it’s allied disciplines viz.: Forensic Chemistry, Forensic Biotechnology, Forensic Physics, Multi-Media Forensics, Ballistics, DNA & Fingerprint Science, Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substance etc.& General Chemistry, General Physics, General Biology.
- Forensic Nursing, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology, Humanitarian Forensics, Toxicology, Forensic Dentistry, Forensic Nursing, Humanitarian Forensics, Forensic Anthropology.
- Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Darknet and Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Drone Forensics, Database Forensics, IT and Computer Science.
- Forensic Accounting, Accounts & Finance, Healthcare & Hospital Management, Statistics & Research Methodology, General Management, Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Cyber Security Management.
- Law, Data Science, English Communication.
- Forensic Pharmacy, Pharmaceuticals & Quality Assurance, Environmental Forensics.
- Forensic Food Technology, Forensic Nano Technology, Forensic Structural Engineering.
- Police Science, Police Administration, Internal Security, Border Security.
- Forensic Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Neuro psychology, Criminology, Behavioral Science, Cyber Psychology
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The candidate should have demonstrated leadership in research in a specific area of specialization in terms of guidance of Masters and Ph.D. students, strong record of sponsored research, publications in reputed journals and referred conferences, patents, laboratory/course development and/or other recognized relevant professional activities faculty members are expected to carry out research, design and teach courses, engage in university development and conduct training program and consultancy.
The candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on the eligibility criteria. The information in this regard will forward on candidate’s registered email.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements for Assistant Professor (Contractual)
Qualifications: PhD in the appropriate branch with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout. The candidate who has given the viva voce for the award of Ph.D may also apply
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Assistant Professor Consolidated fixed monthly remuneration of Rs. 90,000/- only
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The last date for receiving online applications is 20th October 2021 and last date for receiving hard copies of printed application along with all relevant documents (total 5 sets) to the University 25th October 2021. After the deadline date, No application will be considered
For queries, please contact to University authorities via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
General information about the University, its Schools and courses can be found on the website links mentioned below: Gujarat Campus at http://www.nfsu.ac.in info for Delhi Campus at http://www.nicfs.gov.in
Interested candidates are informed to refer University Website (www.nfsu.ac.in) for eligibility criteria, application form and other details.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving online applications is 20th October 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
(079) 239 77103
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Forensic Sciences University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching faculty positions (Assistant Professor )
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Wednesday October 20th, 2021