Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 29-09-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Shri Vishwakarma Skill University is a State university established under Act 25 of 2016. The objective to establish this skill University is to facilitate and promote skill, entrepreneurship development, skill based education and research in the emerging areas of manufacturing, information technology, textile, design, logistics and transportation, automation, agriculture, maintenance, etc. and to raise skill level in various fields related to these areas. Shri Vishwakarma Skill University is the first Government Skill University setup by the Government of Haryana. The foundation stone of the University laid by Hon’ble Prime Minister. The University aimed to disrupt the skilling and education sector by embracing industry integration and flexible entry exit, skill qualification programmes, aligned with existing and emerging job roles in the industry. It is a place to experiment, innovate and create future skilled leaders
Shri Vishwakarma Skill University (SVSU) Walk in Interview for engaging of Joint Director, Content Manager, Business Development Head, Quality Head Manager and Result Manager
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Joint Director
- Content Manager
- Business Development Head
- Quality Head Manager and Result Manager
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details concerning the eligibility conditions & other details are available on the University
(1) Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks in Engineering, Management, Health-Care, Computer Science, Social Science.
(2) A minimum of 15 years of teaching/Industry experience or experience in research at the University/National level institutions and/or research/policy papers.
(i) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and technology–mediated teaching learning process.
(ii) An outstanding professional, with an exceptional accomplishment established in the relevant field, who has made significant
contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
iii) Professional should have experience in any of the sectors viz. automobile, agriculture, apparel & textiles, IT&ITES, healthcare, Banking & Finance, retail, hospitality, electrical & electronics, construction, transport and logistics.
iv) iv) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric
Content Manager, Business Development Head, Quality Head Manager and Result Manager
(a) Master’s Degree in Engineering/Management/ Relevant or concerned areas with at least First division or its equivalent grade
of B in the UGC seven-point scale and 8 years of experience (Post Qualification) in assessment or educational administration with any NSDC/NSDA/SSC/ABs/ PSUs/University/or related organization at National Level.
(b) Professional should have experience in any of the sectors viz. automobile, agriculture, apparel & textiles, IT&ITES, healthcare, Banking & Finance, retail, hospitality, electrical & electronics, construction, transport and logistics or other as relevant.
(c) Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher education.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Joint Director Rs. 1,00,000/- Consolidated
- Content Manager Rs. 50,000/- Consolidated
- Business Development Head Rs. 50,000/- Consolidated
- Quality Head Manager and Result Manager Rs. 50,000/- Consolidated
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send advance copy of application form along with copy of certificates through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk in Interview for engaging of Joint Director, Content Manager, Business Development Head, Quality Head Manager and Result Manager will be held as per Schedule given below:
09.10.2021 at 08:30 AM (Reporting Time)
Venue of Interview: SVSU Gurugram, Transit Office, Plot No.147, Sector- 44 Gurugram- 122003
- For selection on contractual basis, engagement will be for a period of six months initially.
- Bring filled prescribed Application form and one self-attested Copy of relevant testimonials and certificates along with the original testimonials and certificates at the time of interview in the office of the undersigned.
- The University reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts or it may not fill the post advertised without assigning any reason.
- No separate information of interview shall be sent. No TA/DA shall be paid by the University.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk in Interview on 09.10.2021 at 08:30 AM (Reporting Time)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE
Shri Vishwakarma Skill University Walk in Interview for engaging of Joint Director, Content Manager, Business Development Head, Quality Head Manager and Result Manager
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Saturday October 9th, 2021