Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 29-09-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Jaipur National University, Jaipur, is a Private self-financed University, sponsored by Mahima Shiksha Samiti. It came into existence on October 22, 2007 through an Ordinance of the Government of Rajasthan; In 2008, after a thorough inspection by an expert panel of UGC members, the University was accorded approval under Section 2(f). With more than 7000 students and around 600 faculty members, the University offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral Programmes in various streams, like Engineering, Pharmacy, Life and Basic Sciences, Business Management, Education, Law, Mass Media, Hotel Management, Computer and System Sciences, English Language, Social Work, Nursing, Medical and Para-Medical Courses. All the technical and Professional Programmes are approved by the various regulatory bodies, such as AICTE, NCTE, BCI, INC, PCI, MCI. The University is the First Private University of Rajasthan to be accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), based on a very comprehensive Evaluation and Accreditation only after 7 years of its establishment.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Deputy Registrar
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Graphic Designer
- Hostel Warden (Male & Female)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
- Law (Criminology, Penology and Victimology, Taxation, Labour Law, Offences against Child and Juvenile Justice, Forensic Science, Human Rights, DPC)
- Media & Journalism (Print & Electronic Media)
- Computer Science (Android Programming, Artificial, Intelligence with machine Learning, Python and ‘R’ Programming)
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Allied Health Sciences, (Cardiovascular Technology Operation Theatre Technology)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualification, Experience & salary as per UGC/AICTE Norms, Ph. D will be preferred.
- Deputy Registrar 3 to 5 years experience in a reputed University
- Chartered Accountant (CA) Minimum 5 to 10 years experience
- Graphic Designer Minimum 2 years experience
- Hostel Warden (Male & Female): 3-5 years experience
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salary as per UGC/AICTE Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should apply within 7 days along with detailed CV. a recent passport size photograph and self attested copies of marksheets and certificates/ testimonials at the following address:
THE REGISTRAR, JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, Near New RTO Office, (Jaipur -Agra Byepass), Jagatpura, Jaipur-302017 (Raj.). Ph 0141-7197000-010 | E-mail: email@example.com | Web: www.jnujaipur.ac.in
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 7 Daays
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Tuesday October 5th, 2021