Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING ACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 24-09-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
IIEST, Shibpur is to become one of the best Institutes in the world in providing the state-of-the art multi-disciplinary research ambience that will usher innovative world-class technologies developed towards realizing the goal of developed India. IIEST, Shibpur (Erstwhile “Bengal Engineering College”) ranks 21th in NIRF-2020 among Engineering Institutes. It is the first college to become Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST) in India in 2014. The Institute has a rich history. It is empowering the nation since 1856. Considering the year of establishment, it is the 3rd engineering college in India but considering the year of graduation it is the 2nd oldest engineering college in India. It has 16 departments and 8 schools. It has over 250 faculty members and a student strength of over 4000.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the posts of Assistant Professor Grade I (Level 12), Assistant Professor Grade II (Level 11) and Assistant Professor Grade II (Level 10) against the backlog reserved vacancies (ST, SC and OBC). The necessary qualifications, experience and emoluments will be as per the latest notifications issued by the Ministry of Education. Reservation rules of the Govt, of India will be followed strictly.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor Grade I (Level 12)
- Assistant Professor Grade II (Level 11)
- Assistant Professor Grade II (Level 10)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Architecture, Town and Regional Planning
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Earth Science
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Aerospace Engineering and Applied Mechanics
- Information Technology
- Schools / Centres
- School of Mechatronics & Robotics (SOMR)
- School of VLSI Technology
- Centre of Healthcare Science & Technology (CHST)
- School of Advanced Materials, Green Energy and Sensor Systems (SAMGESS)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- All new entrants shall have Ph.D. in the relevant/ equivalent discipline, and shall have 1st class or equivalent grade (from 10th class to Master deg.). Candidates obtaining Ph.D directly after B.E./ B. Tech. are eligible to apply.
- For faculty in the department of Architecture following will be essential qualification without insisting on credit point requirements at Assistant Professor level:
• M.Arch./ M.Plan./ M.Des. with 01 year professional experience : Assistant Professor Grade II at Level 10 (as per 7th CPC)
• M.Arch./ M.Plan./ M.Des. with 02 years of professional experience : Assistant Professor Grade II at Level 11 (as per 7th CPC)
- Assistant Professor Grade II at Level 10 PhD
- Assistant Professor Grade II at Level 11 Ph.D 01 year post Ph.D. experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute / Industry
- Assistant Professor Grade I at Level 12 PhD 03 years after Ph.D. or 06 years total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute / R&D Labs / relevant industry
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- The remuneration of the temporary faculty shall be a fixed consolidated amount of Rs.75,000.00 per month with no other allowances.
- The remuneration of a visiting faculty shall be a fixed consolidated amount of Rs.1,00,000.00 per month with no other allowances.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Howrah, West Bengal
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates possessing requisite qualification and experience are required to apply in prescribed application form and Biodata Sheet (downloadable from the website www.iiests.ac.in ) and send to the Dean (Faculty Welfare) in the email address: email@example.com
Candidate should submit the valid SC / ST / OBC / PWD certificate issued by the competent authority.
OBC Candidates are requested to send the application fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) through ‘Fund Transfer’ the details if which are given below. The NEFT/RTGS Code along with the date of transfer must be mentioned in the specified place in the application form. SC/ST candidates and internal candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Beneficiary Name: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, SHIBPUR
Bank Name: UCO Bank
Branch Name: BESU Branch
Branch Code: 2369
MICR Code: 700028178
Account No. 23690110091845
IFSC Code: UCBA0002369
The last date of submission of filled in application form is 21st October, 2021. For details please visit: https://www.iiests.ac.in/
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date of submission of the form is 21st October, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Thursday October 21st, 2021