Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 19-09-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Established in 1996, G H Raisoni College of Engineering [GHRCE] is a premier Autonomous institution in the central India imparting a holistic technical education to the students residing not only in India but also international students. The institution has always been ranked amongst a well performing institution by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2017, MHRD, Government of India. Currently GHRCE is ranked 139th PAN-India in Engineering Discipline as declared by NIRF Ranking 2020. The institution has also been ranked prominently by India Today MDRA Survey and Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements [ARIIA].
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post (s) of Assistant Professor (S), Associate Professor(S)
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- BE in Computer Science & Engineering (Cyber Security) Associate Professor: 01 Assistant Professor: 02
- BE in Computer Science & Engineering (IoT) Associate Professor: 01 Assistant Professor: 02
- BE in Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning) Associate Professor: 01 Assistant Professor: 02
- M.Tech. in Defence Technology Assistant Professor: 01
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For Engineering Subjects :- BE/B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech in relevant subject with first class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech. or M.E./ M.Tech.
For Science and Humanities Subjects :- A Master’s degree with First Class or equivalent in a relevant subject and, must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET / SET.
1) BE/B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech in relevant subject with first class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech. or M.E./ M.Tech.
2) At least total 6 research publications in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals.
3) Minimum of 8 years of experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 2 years shall be Post Ph.D. experience.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Application are invited for the following full time Non-Granted vacant posts in G. H. Raisonl College of Enggineering, CRPF Gate No. 3, Digdoh Hills, Hingna Road, Tal.-Nagpur City. Dist – Nagpur – 440016 college run by Ankush Shikshan Sanstha, 6th Floor Shradha House, 345 Kingsway. Nagpur.
• The last date for submission of application is 06-10-2021
• Details in respect of pay scale, qualification, experience etc. is available on University web portal https://www.onlinedcudrtmnu.org & College web site www.ghrce.raisoni.net
• (NOTE: Candidates are required to submit two passport size colour photographs along with application on firstname.lastname@example.org )
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is on or before 06-10-2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Wednesday October 6th, 2021