Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 15-09-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Agriculture College located in Tirunelveli District is one of the best Agricultural College in the state with modern farming equipment giving a holistic education to the agricultural students.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
|Particulars||Required Staff||Requirement No’s|
|Plant breeding & Genetics||Assistant Professor||1|
|Soil Science||Associate Professor||1|
|Environmental Science||Assistant Professor||1|
|Agricultural Meteorology||Assistant Professor||1|
|Agricultural Entomology||Assistant Professor||1|
|Plant pathology||Associate Professor||1|
|Agricultural Extension||Associate Professor||1|
|Agricultural Economics||Assistant Professor||1|
|Agricultural Engineering||Associate Professor||1|
|Crop Physiology||Assistant Professor||1|
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
* M.Sc (Agri / Horticulture in the relevant discipline with NET / Ph.D )
* (Experienced / retired hand) are preferred.
- Excellent subject knowledge and deliverance
- Teaching experience will be an added advantage
- To be successful as an Assistant Professor, you should thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive
- Environment and be able to respond to criticism maturely. Outstanding candidates are able to learn from senior staff as well as students and are constantly expanding their subject knowledge.
- To Plan teaching lessons and assignments
- Make classroom teaching & practical in Agriculture department conducive
- Organize and implement instructional program specific to department.
- Research, Seminar conduction, conference participation, paper presentation by students etc. as required for the program to be managed.
- Use effective instructional strategies and methods to address varied learning styles
- Teaching experience in a Institution level.
- Published works would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, observational, and problem-solving skills.
- A good record of attending conferences and academic events.
- Excellent research, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for teaching and engaging with students.
- Patience, understanding, and willingness to help.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Good Command over the subject
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
💺 JOB LOCATION
Radhapuram, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may send their detailed resume along with a passport size photo and all the necessary supporting documents (Degree, Experience certificates, PAN, Aadhaar, Testimonies, achievements) as soft copy to the email Id mentioned below.
Email ID: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Teaching faculty positions (Assistant Professor) Recruitment Notification by HR Department on 15th September 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org