Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 12-09-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
K L University, officially the Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, is a deemed university located in the Vaddeswaram Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, India. K L University consists of 11 academic departments and six schools, with emphasis on scientific and technological research. Established in 1985, the college is located on a 100-acre (40 ha) site adjacent to Buckingham Canal, and is about 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) from Vijayawada in Krishna District and 20 km from Guntur City. The institution is recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation, and is certified by ISO 9001 – 2000. It has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council with an A grade.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Reasoning Trainers
- Web Designer
- Placements Regional – Head
🎯 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- Communication & Soft skills Department. (CSS)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Departments: Communication & Soft skills Department
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech /Bachelor’s Degree /MCA/MBA/M.E / M.Tech
Trainers from “Best Corporate Training Companies in India” / TIME / CCE /ACE /Mahendra / Career Launcher can apply.
Experience: 3 to 5 years.
Desired Candidate Profile:
* Any graduate / post graduate with 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in any University / Educational Institute or as a freelancer.
* Should have handled the topics based on Logical Reasoning for Campus placements and other competitive exams.
* Proficient in delivering concepts and techniques based on Logical reasoning with speed and accuracy in both online and offline sessions.
* Efficient in content development on par with the industry expectations related to campus placements and other competitive exams.
• Good Exposure on ASP .Net (2.0/3.5/4.0) with C#
• Strong understanding of Object oriented programming
• Command on AJAX, JQuery, Web Services, LINQ, JSON
• Practical knowledge on Mysql, Triggers, Procedures and Database
• Added advantage of WCF/WPF, MVC/MVVM, Kendo, Angular JS
Technical Skills :
ASP.Net, DNet, MVC, MySql, Webservices, SOAP, JSON,JQuery, HTML5, WCF,WPF, Ajax,Java Script, VB Script, HTML,XML.
Experience: 2- 4 years
Placements Regional – Head
- Strategize and achieve successful career outcomes for the graduating class through a robust campus recruitment process.
- Candidates should have strong analytical and interpersonal skills having rich and extensive corporate relationships and an in- depth knowledge and understanding of corporate hiring trends.
- Preferably an energetic person of high calibre having experience and expertise in managing Corporate Relations & Placements for more than 5 years and Candidates with proven track record in placements ready to achieve the targets can apply.
- Achieve individual targets assigned for the annual recruitment process, summer internships and live projects. Support other team members wherever required.
- Convert new accounts through structured market outreach.
- Plan and engage with corporates for strategic activities including guest lectures, panel discussions, conclaves, workshops, competitions, etc.
- Manage and support student career services, including career counselling, grooming and helping in the preparation of students for facing interviews.
- Work with key stakeholders including Alumni, Faculty, Administration, Marketing & Admissions teams to achieve both career services and larger institutional objectives.
- Well, networked in the corporate HR community. Experience in working with senior professionals in HR and functional leaders, having a track record of closing the deals.
- Achieving Placement and Internship targets.
- Create new placement partner’s basis placement load across schools and managing existing placement partners for repurchase of placements, internships
- Student counselling sessions in house for graduation outcomes.
- Corporate Engagement activities like Guest Lectures, Student Trainings, Conclaves, Workshops etc.
Required Skill Sets and Responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Exceptionally good written and oral communication skills
- Exploring and discovering potential companies regionally.
- Lead generation targets should be met on weekly basis.
- Building, sustaining and maintaining strategic partnership with new and existing recruiters in
various industry verticals for Final Placements, Internships, Guest lectures and other possible
- Maintaining Recruiter database
- Preparing and presenting periodical reports about placement progression.
- Developing contacts through Participating in HR Conferences, NHRD Meets, Industrial Expos etc.,
- High Integrity
- 24*7 availability for important projects
- Knowledge of Industry demographics will be an advantage
Qualification: Any Post Graduate in Any Specialization.
Experience: Relevant experience of min 5 year.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Send your updated CV to => email@example.com
Kindly Refer your colleagues & friends looking for opportunity, referral will be highly appreciated.
Postal Address with Contact Number:
K L Deemed to be University,
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,
Guntur District, A.P., Pincode : 522 502.
SPSN.Srinivas – 9949445554 / 0863-2399999
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
K L Deemed to be University, Admin. Office, 29-36-38, Museum Road, Governorpet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520002, INDIA
K L Deemed to be University, Green Fields, Vaddeswaram, Andhra Pradesh 522502 INDIA
K L Deemed to be University, R.V.S Nagar, Moinabad-Chilkur Rd, near AP Police Academy, Aziz Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500075
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Official Notification by HR Department on 12th September 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.