Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 11-09-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
NIOS is “Open School” to cater to the needs of a heterogeneous group of learners up to pre-degree level. It was started as a project with in-built flexibilities by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in 1979. In 1986, the National Policy on Education suggested strengthening of Open School System for extending open learning facilities in a phased manner at secondary level all over the country as an independent system with its own curriculum and examination leading to certification.
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is an autonomous institution under the Deptt. of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Education, Government of India. The Institute is committed to quality education through open and distance learning mode upto pre-degree level. NIOS invites online application from eligible candidates forthe following posts:-
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- 1.Director (Evaluation)
- 2.Joint Director (Media)
- 3.Deputy Director (Accounts)
- 4.Assistant Director (Admn.)
- 5.Accounts Officer
- 6.Academic Officer
- 7.Research & Evaluation Officer
- 8.Section Officer
- 9.Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- 10.Hindi Officer
- 11.Assistant Audit Officer
- 12.EDP Supervisor
- 13.Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- 16.Junior Assistant
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For more details of posts, application form, essential and desirable qualifications, Job requirements and the terms and conditions please visit official website: Click Here
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- 1.Director (Evaluation) Level-13 of 7th CPC (Rs.123100-215900)
- 2.Joint Director (Media) Level-13 of 7th CPC (Rs.123100-215900)
- 3.Deputy Director (Accounts) Level-12 of 7th CPC (Rs.78800-209200)
- 4.Assistant Director (Admn.) Level-11 of 7th CPC (Rs. 67700-208700)
- 5.Accounts Officer Level-11 of 7th CPC (Rs. 67700-208700)
- 6.Academic Officer Level-10 of 7th CPC (Rs.56100-177500)
- 7.Research & Evaluation Officer Level-10 of 7th CPC (Rs.56100-177500)
- 8.Section Officer Level-7 of 7th CPC (Rs. 44900-142400)
- 9.Assistant Engineer (Civil) Level-7 of 7th CPC (Rs. 44900-142400)
- 10.Hindi Officer Level-7 of 7th CPC (Rs. 44900-142400)
- 11.Assistant Audit Officer Level-7 of 7th CPC (Rs. 44900-142400)
- 12.EDP Supervisor Level-6 of 7th CPC (Rs.35400-112400)
- 13.Junior Engineer (Electrical) Level-6 of 7th CPC (Rs.35400-112400)
- 14.Assistant Level-4 of 7th CPC (Rs.25500-81100)
- 15.Stenographer Level-4 of 7th CPC (Rs.25500-81100)
- 16.Junior Assistant Level-2 of 7th CPC (Rs.19900-63200)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to visit NIOS website www.nios.ac.in where complete details of the post advertised are available.
Before applying, the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms as per the advertisement.
- The candidates must apply online only through the NIOS website www.nios.ac.in under Vacancy. No other mode of application in
whatsoever shall be accepted.
- Applicants are NOT required to submit a hard copy of their application forms.
- Online applications can be uploaded upto 10th October, 2021 till 11.59 p.m.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is 10th October, 2021 till 11.59 p.m.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute Of Open Schooling invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Director / Joint Director / Deputy Director / Assistant Director / Accounts Officer / Academic Officer / Research & Evaluation Officer / Section Officer/ Assistant Engineer / Hindi Officer/ Assistant Audit Officer / EDP Supervisor/ Junior Engineer / Assistant/ Stenographer / Junior Assistant positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com