Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 10-09-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) has been established in 2009 along with other new Central Universities by an Act of Parliament (No 25, of 2009). The University is accredited with ‘A’ grade from NAAC. The Central University of Punjab is the youngest university that has secured its position in the top 100 institutions (95th Rank) in the University category & 1st amongst New Central Universities in the MHRD’s NIRF Ranking 2019.
The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) invites Online Applications from eligible candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PWD categories for the regular posts of Professors (Entry pay of Rs. 144200/- in the Academic Pay level 14 as per 7 th CPC), Associate Professors (Entry pay of Rs. 131400/- in the Academic Pay level 13A as per 7 th CPC) and Assistant Professors (Entry pay of Rs. 57700/- in the Academic Pay level 10 as per 7 th CPC) as per following details
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professors
- Assistant Professors
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Applied Agriculture a) for Food Science & Technology b) for Agribusiness
- Pharma. Sc. and Natural Products
- Computational Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Computer Science and Technology
- South & Central Asian Studies
- Economic Studies
- Human Genetics and Molecular Medicines
- Library & Information Science
- Financial Administration
- Mass Comm. & Media Studies
- Performing and Fine Arts
- Physical Education
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- The qualification and experience required for teaching posts will be as per “UGC REGULATIONS ON MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS AND OTHER ACADEMIC STAFF IN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES AND MEASURES FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF STANDARDS IN HIGHER EDUCATION, 2018 and its amendments from time-to-time.
- Ph.D. will be mandatory for all the posts of Assistant Professor as per UGC Regulations mentioned above at Sr. 1.
- For faculty positions of Department for Education and Department of Physical Education, minimum eligibility conditions will be as per NCTE Regulations 2014 and its amendments from time to time for M.Ed. and M.P.Ed respectively.
- For the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Natural Products and Deptt. of Pharmacology, in addition to point No. 1 above, qualification as per Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)/AICTE guidelines is required.
- For the Department of Computer Science & Technology, in addition to point No. 1 above, qualification as per AICTE guidelines is required.
- For the Department of Financial Administration, it is clarified that Master degree, NET/Ph.D. (as applicable) must be qualified in subject of Commerce.
- For the Department of Applied Agriculture, following qualifications are required in addition to point No. 1 above:
a) For Food Science and Technology specialization: Master’s degree and Ph.D. degree in Food Technology / Food Science & Technology / Food Processing Technology / Food Processing Engineering is required for Associate Professor;
b) For Agribusiness specialization: Master’s degree, Ph.D. degree in Agribusiness is required for the post of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor.
- Please refer webpage for UGC Regulations 2018 https://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/4033931_UGCRegulation_min_Qualification_Jul2018.pdf and its subsequent amendments.
- For NCTE Regulation, 2014: https://ncte.gov.in/Website/regulation.aspx
- For AICTE Regulation, 2019 and its subsequent amendments:
- For PCI Regulation: http://www.pci.nic.in/
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Professors (Entry pay of Rs. 144200/- in the Academic Pay level 14 as per 7th CPC)
- Associate Professors (Entry pay of Rs. 131400/- in the Academic Pay level 13A as per 7th CPC)
- Assistant Professors (Entry pay of Rs. 57700/- in the Academic Pay level 10 as per 7th CPC)
📝 HOW TO APPLY
DON’T SEND HARD COPY OF APPLICATION FORM TO UNIVERSITY
Applicants are required to keep with them duly signed printout of the online application form along with enclosures for future reference
Applicants are required to apply online (through Link: https://cuprec.samarth.edu.in)
The online link will go live on 11.09.2021 and will be available till 21.10.2021.
For general queries & information, please contact:
Central University of Punjab
VPO Ghudda, District Bathinda
PIN 151401 (Punjab)
Last date for submission of online application form is 21.10.2021 by 23:59:59 Hours
DON’T SEND HARD COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM TO UNIVERSITY
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before 21.10.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Central University of Punjab invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Thursday October 21st, 2021