Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 07-09-2021
🏫 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏢 ABOUT INSTITUTION
St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata, as a Centre of Excellence, strives to promote a society based on love, freedom, liberty, justice, equality and fraternity. The Crest of St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata, is modeled on Jassu Crest of the University Patron, Saint Francis Xavier’s family. It has been adapted to local surroundings, suggestive of a native flavour of a University in India. The escutcheon in white and blue contains a tiger and a palm tree, overlooked by a silver crescent moon, which symbolizes the palacio of Xavier. The charge on the Dexter, IHS, bespeaks a University of the Society of Jesus (Iesus Hominum Salvator – Jesus, Savior of Human Family). The checky argent and sable in the base recall the spirit of the Xaverian family. A garter bearing the words “St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata”, encircles the escutcheon and it is surmounted by a Cross emanating holy rays. A scroll passes underneath inscribed with the words Nihil Ultra (Nothing Beyond), the motto of the University. The Crest signifies dignity, courage, quiet gleam and the call of the beyond – the quest persists towards higher endeavour.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Joint Placement Officer
- Office Assistant (Placement)
- Office Assistant (Morning Section)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Joint Placement Officer (i) A Master’s degree in Business Administration (M.B.A) / PGDM* with Specialization in Human Resource (HR) or Marketing
(ii) Experience: Minimum Five (05) Years of Experience as Placement Officer/ Joint Placement Officer in Educational Sector or Equivalent Experience from Corporate Sector.
1.Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
2. Strong Interpersonal skills; should demonstrate patience & perseverance
3. Should possess good rapport with HR Fraternity / Corporates / Chambers etc.
Office Assistant (Placement) Graduate in any discipline. (i) Computer skill (Word Processing and Spreadsheet Application)
(ii) Good English communication skill
Office Assistant (Morning Section) (i) Graduate in any discipline
(ii) The applicant must be a resident within 20 Kilometres of the University. (i) Computer skill (Word Processing and Spreadsheet Application)
(ii) Good English communication skill
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Salary will not be a bar for the deserving candidate
📌 JOB LOCATION
Kolkata, West Bengal
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Online applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Joint Placement Officer, Office Assistant (Placement), Office Assistant (Morning Section) post
NOTE FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be entertained by the University.
- Mere fulfilment of the afore-mentioned qualifications & experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- The University reserves the right to consider and to fill or not to fill positions in any of the above and/or any other specialization(s).
- No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/ Deemed University/ MHRD approved autonomous institution (wherever applicable). The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be equivalent to the relevant course approved/ recognized by Association of Indian University (AIU).
- For regular appointment, there would be a probation period of 2 years.
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- The University will send communication through email only to the short-listed candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date of Online Application: 20.09.2021, 5 PM
Last Date of uploading of all documents: 21.09.2021, 5 PM
📜 CONTACT INFORMATION
📫 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited for officer positions from eligible candidates at the level of Joint Placement Officer, Office Assistant (Placement), Office Assistant (Morning Section)
Posted : 07 September 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Monday September 20th, 2021