Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 04-09-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The educated is the one who has learned how to learn …and change.”It is only through Right Education one can bring a desired and positive change in this society. Goyal Group of Industries envisaged the need of right education and so as an extension to the philosophy of, “SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS”, the Goyal Group marked its entry in the field of Education through JD College of Engineering & Management in year 2007. The Goyal Group is the name to reckon with in the casting industry. The three companies under the Goyal Group have redefined the Casting Industry in the country catering to 200 + industrial clients in the country as well as abroad. JDCOEM today is the name to reckon with for its Student Centric interventions to meet the objective of imparting Quality Engineering and Management Education aiming for the sole motto of making the leaders in chosen disciplines, ready to take on the challenges of world of work effectively and efficiently. The courseware addresses the educational and emotional needs of the students which in turn help them to advocate the cause of “Responsible Citizenship” not only at workplace but in all walks of life in the dynamic world order.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Faculty
- Aptitude & Soft Skill Trainer
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering)
- CSE/IT (Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Aptitude & Soft Skill Trainer
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualification, Experience & Salary as per AICTE/ DBATU / RTMNU Norms.
AICTE REGULATIONS ON PAY SCALES, SERVICE CONDITIONS AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS AND OTHER ACADEMIC STAFF SUCH AS LIBRARY, PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING & PLACEMENT PERSONNEL IN TECHNICAL INSTITUTIONS AND MEASURES FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF STANDARDS IN TECHNICAL EDUCATION – (DEGREE) REGULATION, 2019.
1) Educational Qualifications. Experience, Pay Scales, etc applicable for the post are as per the norms specified by AICTE/Govt. of Maharashtra
2) Minimum qualification for Engg College-M .Tech. Polytechnic-B Tech
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Higher start may be given to deserving candidates.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- The CV giving full particulars should be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of attested testimonials, two photographs, Aadhar & Pan card with original documents will be required at the time of interview.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected. The institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- If you think that work is worship, then just walk-in with your original certificates, photocopies of testimonials, aadhar, PAN card & two photographs.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk in Interview on 06 September 2021 10:00 Am
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Monday September 6th, 2021