Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 04-09-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, BITS Pilani is an all-India Institute for higher education. The primary motive of BITS is to “train young men and women able and eager to create and put into action such ideas, methods, techniques and information”. The Institute is a dream come true of its founder late Mr G.D.Birla – an eminent industrialist, a participant in Indian freedom struggle and a close associate of the Father of Indian Nation late Mr. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi). What started in early 1900s as a small school, blossomed into a set of colleges for higher education, ranging from the Humanities to Engineering until 1964 when all these colleges amalgamated to culminate into a unique Indian University of International standing. This university was christened as the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, known to many as BITS, Pilani.
Purchase Manager Senior Accountant Technical Assistant Legal Officer
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Deputy Manager – Finance
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Deputy Manager – Finance CA / Cost accountant, MBA and at least 10 years of experience with exposure to financial analysis, MIS reporting; Experience in education industry is preferable.
- Financial Transactions: Be the Single Point of Contact for all financial transactions of WILP division including invoicing all B2B and B2C entities across WILP businesses, bank reconciliations, reconciliation and account management across multiple student loan partners. Acts as a liaison between WILP division and Central Accounts for all the financial transactions and supports budget owners. Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately. Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Budget Tracking & adherence: Undertake the Financial Control activities across all the budget owners of WILP. Working with budget owners to prepare budgets and track spends against budgets by different teams/depratments/groups and on consolidated basis.
Maintains a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets. Bill Recievable Management: Manage bills receivables across all enterprise customers and manage the cash flow of the WILP division.
- MIS Planning and Reporting: Prepare all Financial MIS reports for the University leadership. Prepare on demand financial analytics as required by the management.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Deputy Manager – Finance Level : Level 10 (Entry Pay 56100) or equivalent in CTC structure
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Internal and External candidates may send their updated CVs directly to email@example.com with subject as Application for Deputy Manager – Finance.
- Internal candidates are requested to submit their application along with a letter justifying their suitability for the position duly forwarded by their Reporting officers to HR Manager.
- Last date to submit the applications to the HR Manager is September 15, 2021.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date to submit the application September 15, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited for filling up the following Deputy Manager – Finance (WILP) positions at BITS Pilani – Pilani Campus:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Wednesday September 15th, 2021