Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 04-09-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Bengaluru City University, formerly Bengaluru Central University, is a state university located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. It was formed in 2017 and renamed in 2020. Bengaluru Central University inherits the legacy of the 160-year-old of the central college campus. In 1858, the British began a modest school called the ‘Bengaluru High School’ with five students after some leading citizens of the city petitioned the British. It formed the nucleus of what would evolve into an essential component of India’s top universities before becoming an independent university in post-independent India.
Applications are invited for the post of Guest Faculty (Full time/Part time) against the existing workloads from the eligible candidates as per UGC/AICTE regulations for the following Post Graduate Courses offered in Bengaluru City University and Multidisciplinary Constituent College for Women for the Academic year 2021-22.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Guest Faculty
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Faculty of Science 1.Chemistry 2.Bio-Chemistry 3.Plant Science 4.Animal Science 5.Mathematics 6.Physics 7.Fashion and Apparel Technology.
- Faculty of Arts: 1.Kannada 2.English 3.Economics 4.History 5.Political Science 6.Sociology 7.Social Work 8.Mass Communication and Journalism 9.Centre for Global Languages.(M.A French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Certificate & Diploma Courses)
- Faculty of Commerce: 1.M.Com (Master of Commerce) 2.M.Com (Finance and Accounting) 3.M.Com (International Business), M.T.T.M (Master of Travel and Tourism and Management) (MFA. MIB& MTTM are Self Finance Courses)
- Management: 1.M.B.A (Day & Evening)
- Multidisciplinary Constituent College for Women Integrated Honors Degree as per NEP
- 1.Foreign Languages: Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- 2.BA: Kannada, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology
- 3.BVA : Animation, Graphic Design
- 5.B.Sc : Computer Science, Information Technology, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For further information and downloading the application form interested candidates are advised to visit the Bengaluru City University website: www.bcu.ac.in.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Remuneration for the selected Guest Faculties will be paid as per UGC/UNIVERSITY norms.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
For further information and downloading the application form interested candidates are advised to visit the Bengaluru City University website: www.bcu.ac.in. The filled in application forms with copies of relevant documents in support of qualification, experience, etc, should be submitted office to the Registrar, Bengaluru City University, Central College Campus, Dr. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru- 560 001 on or before 5.00 PM on 09.09.2021.
The post is purely temporary in nature. Appointments will be made as per the existing workload in the departments and prevailing reservation policies of Government of Karnataka.
Special Note: No individual intimation will be sent for Interviews.
For information pertaining to date and time of interviews, candidates are advised to visit the Bengaluru City University website: www.bcu.ac.in.
For any additional information, Please contact 080-22131385 / 22961016, E-mail ID:
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 09.09.2021.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
080-22131385 / 22961016
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Bengaluru City University invites applications from eligible candidates for Guest faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org