Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 01-09-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Institution aims at imparting quality Technical Education to meet the Industrial requirements of the State and the Nation, at large. The Institution is committed to the development of professional, entrepreneurial and inter-personal skills of the student.M.G Institute of Management & Technology .In the growing economy and technological advancement in India, technical education plays an important role. MGIMT in its Endeavour will impart world class technical education and give the students chance to acquire soft skills, creative thinking, team work, leadership qualities and deep sense to quality consciousness. We would also lay stress on the value system and Indian Culture. M.G Institute of Management & Technology aims to prepare the students to be successful in the changing workplace. It aims to equip students with technical knowledge and capabilities, flexibility and an understanding of the societal context of corporate world.We give the students support and encouragement they need to reach their full potential and their over all development
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Technical Staff : Workshop Superintended, Lab Instructor in EE,ME,CE,CS, Physics Lab,Network & System admin. & Chemistry Lab
- Administrative Staff: Accountant, Assistant Registrar, Computer Operator, Graphic Designer, Receptionist, Warden (Girls & Boys), Training and Placement officer.
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- B.Tech Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Bio-Technology, Applied Science (Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics & English)
- Polytechnic Assistant Professor
- Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, English.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Director (B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D. with minimum 15 years experience)
- Associate Professor/Assistant Professor (Minimum Qualification for application is a per AICTE Norms)
- Polytechnic (Minimum Qualification for application is a per AICTE Norms)
- Technical Staff : Workshop Superintended, Lab Instructor (Minimum Qualification for application is B.Sc./Diploma)
Experienced (Min. 3-4 Year) & Competent Persons for the Post. (Minimum Qualification for application is a per AICTE Norms)
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Khandedev, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates may apply by Email or by post till 08 SEPTEMBER 2021, with detail resume along with recent passport size photograph and credentials
Lucknow-Kanpur Road(NH-25), Banthara, Lucknow-226401.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 08 SEPTEMBER 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com