Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 31-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
A constituent College of the University of Delhi, was established in the year 1972 by the Government of Delhi. The College is named after a great freedom fighter,Behen (Sister) Satyawati, grand-daughter of Swami Shradhanand, who worked in close association with leaders like Mahatma Gandhi, Jawahar Lal Nehru,Jai Prakash Narain and Sarojini Naidu.
Satyawati College (University of Delhi) Online applications are invited in the prescribed application from available at web-link
http://satyawati.ximerono.com from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of LIBRARY ATTENDANT, pay Level-1 (18000-56900) of 7th Central pay Commission Pay Matrix, in the college
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Library Attendant
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Essential:Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution. Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
Desirable: Computer as a subject at Secondary level or Basic course in Computers from any Institution
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Library Attendant Pay Level – 1 (18000-56900)
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per Delhi University/UGC norms may fill the Online Application Form available on the college website www.satyawati.du.ac.in by clicking the link: Online Application Form for the post of Non-Teaching Staff (http://satyawati.ximerono.com/allposts.php).
- College reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above mentioned post(s). The number of posts Unreserved/ Reserved in Department may be increased or decreased as per University of Delhi rules.
- Eligibility criteria and qualifications are as per the University of Delhi/UGC Norms.
- After applying online, a hard copy of the same must be submitted to the Principal, Satyawati College, Ashok Vihar, Phase-III, Delhi-110052 within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, complete in all respect with self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials etc along with requisite fees.
- The candidates are requested to pay online application fees of Rs.500/- for Unreserved/OBC and Rs.250/- for SC/ST. The fee is non-refundable. There will be no fee for PWD candidates.
- Those in service should apply through proper channel.
- For details please see the college website www.satyawati.du.ac.in
- Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted on the College website only.
- The last date for receipt of online applications is 22.09.2021 or within two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 21 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Satyawati College invites applications from eligible candidates for Library Attendant positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021