Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITIONS RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 31-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Management Kashipur is a new entrant in the elite league of IIMs. The institute is set up with the objective of providing quality management education while sensitizing students towards the needs of the society.IIM Kashipur commenced operations from July 2011 under the mentorship of IIM Lucknow. The institute offers Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM), a two year full time residential programme. The rigorous curriculum seeks to instil a passion for knowledge and ability to apply that knowledge to real life scenarios. The programme lays emphasis on all-round personality development and inculcates the values of leadership and integrity. The institute is located in one of the most densely industrialized regions in the country with over 180 industries having plants in and around the region and many more coming up. This places the institute at a vantage point when it comes to ‘Learning by Doing’ via frequent industry interactions and live projects.The Institute also offers a two year weekend Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGPM) for working executives. Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) and Executive Fellow Programme (EFPM) are the two doctoral programmes launched in 2015 and 2014 respectively.The faculty at IIM Kashipur represent the best mix of academic and industrial experiences.
Applications are invited for the post of Manager (Placement) based at Mumbai and Bangalore. Appointments will be made on a contract basis for a period of one year initially and renewable annually, subject to satisfactory performance, but generally limited to three years. The applicants should have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Manager (Placement)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The candidate should have a good academic record throughout the career with a full-time Graduate degree preferably in management from a recognized university / institute. The candidate must possess a minimum of five years of work experience in Industry / Academia related to placement activities, corporate Liasoning, marketing and branding of the institute. The age shall be preferably below 55 years. Candidates will be interviewed in person, via video conference. Details of the same shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates
Roles & Responsibilities: (Mumbai Hyderabad Bangalore Gurugram.)
- To coordinate with industry on behalf of the Institute. The Manager (Placement) is expected to hold extensive meeting with corporate representatives in their respective cities.
- To create professional client Liaising with the Administrators, Clients, Institutes, and Recruitment officers, HR Managers and Workforce Teams.
- To Create Liasoning between institutes and corporate.
- To Strategize Branding Marketing Empaneling of institute to generate employments.
- Identification of new corporates – initiating dialogues, providing required information to them & follow-up for empanelment of the IIM Kashipur. Maintaining database of the companies with all the key persons responsible for recruitment.
- Maintaining CRM database of Periodic meeting, keeping relationship, liaison with the HR of the companies.
- Arranging Guest Lectures from Corporates and Industry
- Arranging meeting of Chairperson Placements, Faculty Members IIM Kashipur and Administrative Officer Placements at Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Gurugram in Big corporate houses.
- Any other job as assigned by the institute.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- A fixed remuneration of Rs. 50000 shall be paid per month. Apart from the fixed pay, a variable pay shall be paid based on the performance.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are required to submit applications through online mode only by completing the Application Form and uploading copies of all required certificates. Apply Here
For any further query, contact: Personnel Department of IIM Kashipur (email@example.com).
Last date of online submission of applications: 10/09/2021 Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Venue of the Interview: Through online video conference
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for submission of online application and fee: 10/09/2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Management Kashipur Recruitment Notice for the post of Manager (Placement)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Post expires on Friday September 10th, 2021