Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 31-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani – Hyderabad campus is one of the premier technical and science institutes of higher learning in India. It was established by Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (Rajasthan) as one of its latest campuses in the year 2008 with the first batch graduating in the year 2012. BITS, Pilani is one of India’s top technical and science universities established under Sec. 3 of the UGC act. The campus is built with state-of-the-art infrastructure without affecting the scenic beauty of the area. Modern laboratories, well-furnished classrooms, lecture theatre complexes, student activity center, auditorium, playground and modern ICT infrastructure, all come together to make BITS Pilani, Hyderabad campus a well-equipped campus.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani – Hyderabad campus are pleased to announce the notification of the following Assistant Registrar positions and invite applications from the interested & suitable candidates
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Registrar
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
• Post Graduate degree with minimum 60% marks aggregate.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in administration at a supervisory level in higher educational Institution/University/ Government/reputed organisation.
• Good Drafting and people skills, with evidence of being able to work collaboratively with the people and agencies
• Strong knowledge of the working of a university and familiarity with the use of ERP and other computer packages
- Ensuring the overall safety and security of the campus.
- Managing vendors – Reviewing the services rendered by the campus vendors and to work for its improvement, and ensuring strict compliances to the statutory norms by the outsourced agencies and vendors operating on campus.
- Liaising and coordinating with the internal stakeholders and external agencies such as police, municipality officials, officials of water board, MRO etc.
- Facilitating execution of agreements/MoUs related to security services, manpower services and vendors.
- Facilitating conduct of meetings of important committees and to participate further in the same.
- Maintaining records of the institute
- Will be working with Deputy Registrar in discharging other functions.
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Suitable candidate will be placed in Level 10 with a minimum Basic pay of Rs. 56100/- per month plus DA, and other benefits as per the norms of the institute.
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested candidates may send an application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph to prescribed email address.
Suitable candidates can send your resumes to email@example.com on or before Sept 05, 2021.
Last date to submit the applications is Sept 05, 2021.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is Sept 05, 2021.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
+91 40 6630 3999
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, Hyderabad Campus Applications are invited for Assistant Registrar.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.