Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 30-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya is one among the thirty-one NITs in India established under the NIT Act 2007 (Amended 2012) of the Parliament of India as Institutes of National Importance with full funding support from the Ministry of Education (Shiksha Mantralaya), Government of India.
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF)for the project entitled “Design and Development of highly sensitive Non-Conventional Ring Channel Shaped MOSFET based current mirror integrated pressure sensors (DST/TDT/DDP-36/2021)” under Technology Development Transfer (TDT) Division and Device Development Programme (DDP) Scheme, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India (File No.: DST/TDT/DDP/2021/129) in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Senior Research Fellow (JRF)
🎯 TITLE OF THE PROJECT
Design and Development of highly sensitive Non-Conventional Ring Channel Shaped MOSFET based current mirror integrated pressure sensors (DST/TDT/DDP-36/2021)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
(a) M.Tech/M.E in Electronics Engineering with specialization in VLSI, MEMS, Electronics and related areas with a minimum of 60% marks. The candidates must have cleared GATE exam.
(b) Two years of research experience in the relevant field.
(c) Age limit: Must not be over 32 years on 13th August, 2021. Relaxation for SC/ST & PH as per GOI norms.
Candidates having experience of working with MEMS & Semiconductor simulation softwares, and hands-on-training/experience in fabrication of MEMS and Semiconductor devices will be preferred for the SRF position in the project.
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: The amount of SRF fellowship will be as per the DST and NIT Meghalaya norms.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Please apply through the application form only.
- Append your self-attested scanned copies of the certificates, the application form and send to email@example.com as a single PDF file on or before 18th September 2021. The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
- The subject of the email should be “Application for the post of SRF in DST Project (DST/TDT/DDP-36/2021)”.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for interview by 21st September 2021.
- Physical/Skype/Google Meet based Interview will be held on 25th September 2021. The exact time of interview will be informed through email.
- Candidate selected for this position will be allowed to register for regular Ph.D. program at NIT Meghalaya.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before 18th September 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF)for the project
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.