Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 27-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Netaji Subhas Open University is the premier State Open University in India. The year 1997 was the birth centenary year of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose. The Chief Minister of West Bengal made an announcement at a State function that an Open University would be set up soon and dedicated to Netaji’s hallowed memory. The Higher Education Minister, Govt. of West Bengal spearheaded the idea after his visit to the Open University in U.K. Under his instruction was set up a ten-member steering committee headed by late Dr. Bhaskar Ray Chowdhury, former Vice-Chancellor of Kolkata University.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Deputy Registrar (Finance)
- Junior Store Keeper
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Deputy Registrar (Finance)
(1) Uniformly good academic record with a Master’s Degree in Commerce/ Finance from a recognised University with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in the point scale wherever a grading system is followed.
(2) 10 years’ whole time Experience in Audit and Accountancy work of which 5 years shall be as Assistant Registrar or in equivalent position with GP of Rs.6,000/- or above (prerevised) in position involving Supervision, Control and Planning and Management of audit and Account in Government, Quasi Govt. organization, University or Higher Educational Institute or Research Institute.
(3) Age not less than 35 years as on the last date of application. Relaxable in the case of exceptionally qualified candidates.
Junior Store Keeper
(1) H.S. (10+2).
(2) Diploma/Certificate in Computer of at least 6-month duration.
(3) Whole time working experience of not less than one year in handling stock register and checking bills and vouchers.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Deputy Registrar (Finance) Pay at Level 12 of revised scale with rationalized entry pay of Rs.79,800/- plus admissible allowances corresponding to the Pre-revised Pay Band 3 (Rs. 15600-39100/- with G.P. Rs. 8000/-)
- Junior Store Keeper Pay at Level 05 of revised scale with rationalized entry pay of Rs.27,500/- plus admissible allowances corresponding to the Pre-revised Pay Band 2 (Rs. 7200-25400/- with G.P. Rs. 3300/-)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Kolkata, West Bengal
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) invites applications for the following posts (vide Table 1 to 2) from Indian nationals. Applications must reach the University within 15.09.2021 during office hours (within 5:00 PM) on working days only. Applications must be submitted in duplicate in prescribed proforma as given in University Website and may be dropped in respective drop box kept in office of the Registrar of the University at DD–26, 5th Floor, Salt Lake, Sector – I, Kolkata – 700 064 or may be sent by post to the Registrar at above mentioned address.
The envelope containing the application must indicate the name of the post applied for in bold. Application fee must be submitted in Demand Draft of Rs.500/- (for ST category) in favour of “Netaji Subhas Open University” payable at Kolkata and to be enclosed along with the application form at the time of submission of the application.
Applications without application fee and other documents as prescribed are liable to be cancelled without intimation.
Application forms submitted by the applicants should be properly filled in all respects by the applicants concerned and all the entries therein must be substantiated by supporting documents without which such applications would be treated as cancelled. It is to be noted that applications without application fee would be cancelled.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 15.09.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
(033) 4066 3225
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Netaji Subhas Open University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Deputy Registrar (Finance) and Junior Store Keeper positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Post expires on Wednesday September 15th, 2021