Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 27-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Technology Goa IIT Goa is striving to become a unique institution of higher learning, offering state of the art education, research, and training in science and technology, to have impact on society, environment, and to address global challenges. Established in the year 2016, it is marching ahead with the mission to impart knowledge, and to provide a unique learning experience for preparing students to be responsible leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals, who will play a leading role in the sustainable development of the nation. We believe that the learning experience should reflect human values that stem from diversity and inclusion. The students, faculty, and staff will steer the Institute along the path of excellence to be recognized as a leader in terms of academic quality, multidisciplinary programs, and translational research. Currently, the Institute offers B.Tech programs in Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and in Mathematics and Computing. M.Tech programs in Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and in Mechanical Engineering have also begun from the academic year of 2019-2020. An M.Tech program in Chemical and Materials Engineering is expected to be started soon. The Institute also has Ph.D programs in all the existing science and engineering disciplines.
IIT Goa is an Institute of National Importance created by an Act of Parliament in the year 2016. IIT Goa has been steadily establishing its operations in its transit campus to provide education and research in various branches of Science & Technology. Simultaneously, master plan development and construction of permanent campus infrastructure are also in progress. The Institute is in search of bright, dynamic, experienced and qualified suitable Indian Nationals to cater to the Institute’s requirement.
Indian Institute of Technology Goa IIT Goa invites online applications for the following Non-Teaching Staff positions on direct recruitment basis.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Registrar
- Sports Officer
- Senior Superintendent
- Junior Superintendent
- Junior Assistant**
- Assistant Sports Officer
- Junior Library Information Superintendent**
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
1.Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average
2. Having relevant experience of five years as Assistant Registrar or in a post in Level 10 (56100-177500) and above or equivalent.
3. Demonstrated ability to supervise computerized administration
1.Master’s degree or equivalent in appropriate discipline with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average.
2. Holding analogous/equivalent post OR having relevant experience of six years, out of which five years in Pay Level-6 or equivalent OR three years in Pay Level-7 or equivalent OR 1 year in Pay Level-8 or equivalent
3. Demonstrated knowledge of Academic Administration, Government of India rules and practices (FR, SR, GFR, CCS Rules etc.).
1.Master’s degree in Physical Education / Sports Science with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of six years after the qualifying degree.
2. For applicants with Ph.D. degree in relevant discipline, duration of Ph.D. up to three years would be counted towards experience.
1.Masters’ degree or equivalent in any discipline from a University/Institute recognized by UGC.
2. Overall 10 years’ work experience in the relevant area.
3. Holding analogous/ equivalent post OR out of overall 10 years’ experience, five years should be in the Pay Level5 or equivalent OR three years in Pay Level-6 or equivalent OR one year in Pay Level-7 or equivalent.
4. The work experience should be in the areas of (i) Administration, recruitment& Establishment (ii) Finance & Accounts (iii) Auditing in Govt. accounting system /Autonomous Bodies (iv) R&D Administration & Accounts (v) Purchase & Import.
Junior Superintendent Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline with relevant experience of four years after the qualifying degree. For applicants with Master’s degree, normal duration of Master’s programme would be counted towards experience.
Junior Assistant** Bachelors’ degree in Arts, Science, Commerce and management.
Assistant Sports Officer
1.Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education and Diploma in Coaching from NIS with 04 years of relevant coaching experience OR 2. Master’s degree in Physical Education and Diploma in Coaching from NIS with 02 years of relevant coaching experience
Junior Library Information Superintendent** B. Lib. or B. Lib. Info. Sc. or equivalent degree with relevant experience of four years after the qualifying degree. For applicants with Master’ degree in Library/Information Science or equivalent, the normal duration of Master’s programme would be counted towards experience.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Deputy Registrar Pay-Level (as per 7th CPC) Level 12 (78800 – 209200)
- Assistant Registrar Pay-Level (as per 7th CPC) Level 10 (56100 – 167800)
- Sports Officer Pay-Level (as per 7th CPC) Level 10 (56100 – 167800)
- Senior Superintendent Pay-Level (as per 7th CPC) Level 8 (47600 – 151100)
- Junior Superintendent Pay-Level (as per 7th CPC) Level 6 (35400 – 112400)
- Junior Assistant** Pay-Level (as per 7th CPC) Level 3 (21700 – 69100)
- Assistant Sports Officer Pay-Level (as per 7th CPC) Level 6 (35400 – 112400)
- Junior Library Information Superintendent** Pay-Level (as per 7th CPC) Level 6 (35400 – 112400)
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online only (https://www.iitgoa.ac.in/career.php?pg=non_faculty). The online application portal will be opened on 27.08.2021 for filing online applications and the
last date for closing the online application interface is 26.09.2021. The candidates shall upload all the relevant documents in the application portal as detailed below. The proof of fee payment has to be uploaded separately.
a. Educational qualifications Certificates in chronological order ie., SSC/10th, Intermediate /12th, Diploma, UG Degree, PG, PhD, All the years Marks lists of the minimum educational qualification prescribed for the post applied.
b. Certificate of Date of Birth (issued by Municipality etc or Matriculation/High School/SSC certificate where date of birth is mentioned)
c. Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PwD)
d. Certificates of experiences in the relevant field, which makes the candidate eligible for applying for the said post if required (from the present employment to first employment)
e. NOC from current employer if applicable.
f. Proof of fee payment (Acknowledgement received from bank)
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online at https://iitgoa.ac.in/ career.php?pg=non_faculty. The Online Application Interface shall be opened from 10.00 AM on 27.08.2021 to 5.30 PM on 26.09.2021. Click here to apply
There is no need to send the hard copy of the application by post. The online applications without uploading the above certificates (PDF) will be treated as incomplete ones and such applications will not be considered for further process.
For any query related to submission of online application, you may send email on: email@example.com
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is on or before 26.09.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Technology Goa invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Junior Research Fellow positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.