Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 25-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF DESIGN – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Design (NID) is internationally acclaimed as one of the finest educational and research institutions for Industrial, Communication, Textile and IT Integrated (Experiential) Design. It is a statutory institute under the DIPP, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It has been recognised as an ‘Institution of National Importance’ by the Act of Parliament, by virtue of the National Institute of Design Act 2014. It is also recognised by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation.
The Institute offers B.Des., M.Des., Ph.D. Programmes and operates from three Campuses located at Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Bengaluru. Over and above professional design education, the Faculty of NID have opportunities to work in various Outreach, Industry Consultancy Projects and Online Design Education at NID. The Institute invites applications from high caliber design educators/professionals having relevant qualification & proven experience in the areas of design for the Faculty Positions at following levels:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
1) Senior Faculty for NID Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar/ Bengaluru Campus
2) Associate Senior Faculty for NID Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar/ Bengaluru Campus
3) Faculty for NID Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar/ Bengaluru Campus
4) Associate Faculty for NID Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar/ Bengaluru Campus
5) Chief Hostel Warden (Female) for NID Ahmedabad Campus
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Animation Film Design (Ahmedabad Campus). Preferred domains of expertise:
Life Drawing, Hand drawn Animation, Stop motion/ claymation, CGI Animation, Character Design, Story Boarding, Hands on experience in Animation production.
- Design Foundation Studies (Ahmedabad Campus). Preferred domains of expertise: History of Design, Design Fundamentals, Design Process, Geometrical Construction, Analytical Drawing, Drawing & Sketching, Illustration, Colour, Form & Composition, Cultural Anthropology, Semiotics.
- Digital Game Design (Bengaluru Campus). Preferred domains of expertise: Game Design, Computer Animation and Graphics, New Media/Multimedia Design, Entertainment computing, Animation, Graphic Design, Music & Sound Design, Game Interactivity and Interface Design.
- Exhibition Design (Ahmedabad Campus). Preferred domains of expertise: Museum Design, Set Design, Lighting Design, Exhibition Design/Scenography, Commercial Interiors, Trade Shows, Events.
- Film & Video Communication (Ahmedabad Campus). Preferred domains of expertise: Script Writing, Direction, Editing, Sound Design, Cinematography.
- Graphic Design (Ahmedabad Campus). Preferred domains of expertise: Visual Perception & Communication, Colour, Visualization & Representation Techniques, Type Design, Publication Design, Branding, Web / Interaction Design, Printing Technology / Print Design
- Information Design: (Bengaluru Campus). Preferred domains of expertise: Information Design, User Experience Design, Data Analysis, Information Visualization, Big data research, experience etc., User Interface Design, Data and Information Visualization, Preferred acquaintance with programming languages and Data Visualization tools.
- New Media Design (Gandhinagar Campus). Preferred domains of expertise: History/Theory/Philosophy of Design and/or Technology, Interaction Design, Physical Computing, Experience Design.
- Photography Design (Gandhinagar Campus). Preferred domains of expertise: Analogue Photography, Digital Photography, Convergent Media in Photography, Historic and contemporary photography processes, History of photography, critical theories of photography and visual culture, convergence media skills like video, animation, drawing, etc.
- Product Design (Ahmedabad Campus). Preferred domains of expertise: Design Ergonomics, Materials & Processes, Form Studies, Elements of Design, Technically Complex Product Development, User Experience Design, Rendering Techniques, 3D Visualization and CAD modeling, Digital Product Design.
- Universal Design (Bengaluru Campus). Preferred domains of expertise: Product Design & Development, Human Factors & Design Research, Materials & Manufacturing Process, Accessibility,
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For essential and desirable qualifications and experience required, age limit, job descriptions, pay and allowances, general instructions on recruitment process, online application form and how to apply etc. visit http://careers.nid.edu. Any addendum, corrigendum, extension of dates etc. to the above recruitment shall be notified on the above website only.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
Masters’ degree in any discipline with At least 10 years of experience as Warden/Assistant Warden in a national level recognised educational institute of higher and professional studies / University / Research Institution. Proficiency in communicating in English and Hindi is must.
Experience of managing hostel and student affairs of national level educational institutes having students admitted through the national level admissions test. Knowledge of Emergency Medical Treatment and a degree in law will be advantageous.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates possessing requisite qualification and relevant experience are required to apply online in the prescribed format which has been uploaded on our website http://careers.nid.edu
For any other details please contact through – Phone: 079-26629500, Email: email@example.com during office hours. NID is open from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) between 09:00 a.m. and 06:00 p.m
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of submission of online applications is 25th September 2021.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Design invites applications from eligible candidates for Teaching faculty positions and Non Teaching
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Post expires on Saturday September 25th, 2021