Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 25-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jhansi has proved to be the most preferred destination for aspiring technologists across the country. The institute consistently attracts the finest faculty and the best of students for its Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes. B.I.E.T has a rich tradition of pursuing excellence and has continually re-invented itself in terms of academic programmes and research infrastructure. Students are exposed to challenging research based academics and a host of sport, cultural and organizational activities on its vibrant campus. The presence of world class facilities, vigorous institute-industry collaboration programmes, interdisciplinary research collaborations and industrial training opportunities help students of B.I.E.T to excel and be ahead in the competitive professional environment. In the last twenty years, B.I.E.T has produced many illustrious professionals, whose contributions at national and international levels have been significant.
Walk-in interviews to be held online for the Selection of Guest Faculty for the session 2021-22 in various departments of the institute.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Guest Faculty
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Computer Science & Engineering(CS)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)
- Applied Science & Humanities (Mathematics, English, Management)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The essential qualifications for Engineering streams/Applied Science & Humanities will be as per A.I.C.T.E., New Delhi norms,
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Walk-in-Interview for the selection of Guest Faculty, for the session 2021-22 in various departments of the Institute will be held on September 09-11, 2021. All interested and eligible candidates may attend the interview as per schedule. Detail of qualification, remuneration etc. is available on the institute’s website www.bietjhs.ac.in Director
Interested candidates are required to submit applications through online mode only by completing the Application Form and uploading copies of all required certificates. Click Here
- Applications should be submitted online on the prescribed format available on Institute website: www.bietjhs.ac.in.
- Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of Director, BIET Jhansi, must be submitted as registration fee alongwith the application form.
- Candidate has to bring the following at the time of reporting at the verification counter of the institute:
(i) Original documents for verification purpose.
(ii) Two sets of photocopies of supporting documents al the time of verification
(iii) Two passport size photographs.
(iv) Experience certificate if any.
- The reservation policy will be followed as per the state of U.P. Govt.
- The essential qualifications for Engineering streams/Applied Science & Humanities will be as per A.I.C.T.E., New Delhi norms,
- A separate application should be submitted for different departments.
- All candidates must come prepared with Power Point Presentation (Min 10 min) based on the subject of his/her choice/ expertise.
- No Claim by any applicant shall be admissible arising out of change in number of post (s). The Institute reserves its right to increase, decrease, withdraw, or change the number of posts as per requirements of the Institute.
- In case of any query please contact at the Helpline Number: 9559959377, 9415590166, 9450504743. 6393051854
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk-in interviews to be held online for the Selection of Guest Faculty for the session 2021-22
|s. No.||Department/Branch/Discipline||Reporting Date & Time||Written Test Date & Time||Presentation and Interview (online) Date and Time|
|1.||Computer Science & Engineering(CS)||09/09/2021. 8:30 AM||09/09/2021. 10:30 AM||09/09/2021, 11:30 AM onwards|
|2.||Information Technology (17′)||09/09/2021, 8:30 AM||09/09/2021, 11:30 AM||09/09/2021, 1:30 PM onwards|
|3.||Chemical Engineering (CH)||09/09/2021, 8:30 AM||09/09/2021. 10:30 AM||09/09/2021. 3:30 PM onwards|
|4.||Electronics & Comm. Engineering (EC)||10/09/2021. 8:30 AM||10/09/2021, 10:30 AM||10/09/2021. 11:30 AM onwards|
|5.||Electrical Engineering (EE)||10/09/2021. 8:30 AM||10/09/2021, 10:30 AM||10/09/2021, 1:30 PM onwards|
|6.||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||10/09/2021, 8:30 AM||10/09/2021. 10:30 AM||10/09/2021. 3:30 PM onwards|
|7.||Civil Engineering (CE)||11/09/2021, 8:30 AM||11/09/2021. 10:30 AM||11/09/2021, 11:30 AM onwards|
|8.||Master of Business Administration (MBA)||11/09/2021, 8:30 AM||11/09/2021. 10:30 AM||11/09/2021, 12:30 PM onwards|
|9.||Applied Science & Humanities (Mathematics. English. Management)||11/09/2021, 8:30 AM||11/09/2021. 11:30 AM||11/09/2021, 2:30 PM onwards|
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering and Technology invites online applications from eligible candidates for Guest faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com