Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 24-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab was established in 1973. The main aim of this directorate is development of Medical Manpower, quality education in the field of medicine and preparation of specialist and super specialist doctors in the state to improve the health facilities and to give satisfactory facilities in the hospitals linked with the medical and dental colleges. To achieve this aim 3 Govt. Medical Colleges, 2 Govt. Dental Colleges, one Govt. Ayurvedic College, 2 Nursing Colleges and 6 hospitals Government Institutes are established in the State of Punjab.
DR. B.R. AMBEDKAR STATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, (AIMS) SECTOR-56 MOHALI, PUNJAB RECRUITMENT FOR MEDICAL FACULTY (for Regular/Re-employment/Deputation/Contractual faculty) No. AIMS/E-1/2021/3646 Dated: 21.8.2021
Application are invited online for filling up 5 posts of Associate Professor (General Medicine. Anaesthesia. Radio-diagnosis, Emergency Medicine and General Surgery) on Regular/Re-employment/Deputation/Contract basis in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar State Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS), Sector 56. Mohali.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Associate Professor (General Medicine, Anaesthesia, Radio-diagnosis, Emergency Medicine and General Surgery)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- MD/MS/DNB in the concerned subject as per the Regulations.
a) Post of Associate Professor to be filled by deputation as below:
1) The following regular Government employees can apply for the post of Associate Professor, subject to fulfillment of Teachers Eligibility Qualification as per the Minimum Qualifications for Teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations. 1998 these being:
i. Associate Professors working at any Recognized Government Medical Colleges i.e. Centre/ State Government / PGIMER / AIIMS / Army Medical College, other than a Medical College in the Slate of Punjab.
ii. Assistant Professors working at any Recognized Government Medical Colleges i.e. Centre/ State Government / PGIMER / AllMS / Army Medical College, other than a Medical College in the State of Punjab.
- b) Apart from the above the following criteria will also be met by the applicants:
- i. Candidate(s) should obtain No Objection Certificate’ from Parent institute for deputation.
- ii. Candidate(s) should obtain a certificate from the principal of parent institute that he/she has not been counted by MCI for the current academic year for under graduate and post graduate course and Candidate(s) should submit an affidavit (hat they have not been counted by MCI for current post graduate course and undergraduate course; as they will be required to be counted by MCI for inspection purpose at AIIMS. Mohali.
- iii. Such Candidate(s) while on deputation would also be entitled to apply for regular recruitment for the said posts in the ongoing regular recruitment subject to the
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
(1) The pay scales of these posts for regular will be as per pay matrix as per 7th Central Pay Commission (Associate Professor Level- 12 and Assistant Professor Level – 11)
(2) The pay on deputation as per existing rules of Punjab Government adopted by AIMS Society
(3) The pay for re-employment is Last pay drawn – pension as per Punjab Government adopted by AIMS Society.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The last date of receipt of application is 5.9.2021 till 2.00 PM. Tentative date of interview is 10.9.2021.
The details of posts, eligibility (for all categories) important dates etc. are available on the website:
i) www.aimsmohali.punjab.gov.in OR
(1) Applications are invited online for the regular Posts of Associate Professors in various departments of AIMS. Mohali.
(2) The candidates may also apply for on Deputation/Re-employment basis.
(3) Faculty working in Central Government Medical Colleges/State Government Medical College (situated outside Punjab) can apply on deputation basis.
(4) The details of posts, application form, eligibility criteria etc. are available on website:- www.punjabmedicaleducation.org/mohall
The applications complete in all respects, shall be addressed to the Director Principal, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar State Institute of Medical Sciences, SAS Nagar (Mohali), Punjab. Applications received after the closing date will be rejected. It will be the responsibility of the candidate concerned to submit the application will in time.
Applications Link/form is available on the website of www.puniabmedicaleducations.org. Applicant will first fill the online form, after submission of the application the candidate will receive e-mail of the filled form on the given e-mail ID.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of submission of applications is 5.9.2021 till 2.00 PM
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Sunday September 5th, 2021