Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 23-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore, a Deemed University, popularly known as IIITB, was established in 1999 with a vision to contribute to the IT world by focusing on education and research, entrepreneurship and innovation. The Institute is a registered not-for-profit society funded jointly by the Government of Karnataka and the IT industry. Since its inception, IIITB, with its unique model of education, research, and industry interaction, has grown in stature to become an institution of considerable repute in academic as well as corporate circles. The Institute works in partnership with the corporate sector, while retaining the freedom of an academic institution. It is inspired by other renowned institutions, and also strives to emulate an academic culture that is on par with the best international institutions.
IIITB International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore Invites Applications For The Post Of Technical Assistant (Audio / Video / Online Tools)
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Technical Assistant (Audio / Video / Online Tools)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Maintains schedules of classes or events within area of assignment to ensure classroom/venue readiness and availability.
- Plan, organize and implement the maintenance and operation of performance related equipment at the various venues, including sound equipment, video projector, cameras, microphones, sound console, speakers, IT equipment, livestreaming and other technical systems used during events, rehearsals, performances, and academic class.
- Provide technical support for online classes, online meetings, online exams and other such activities
- Technical support for communication devices like telephone instruments, electronic devices like Amplifiers, LCDs, LEDs etc.
- Troubleshoot video conferencing applications including but not limited to: Zoom, MS Teams, Cisco WebEx.
- Maintains video recording of classes and share with student/faculty as needed.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills needed
- Any Diploma / Graduate (Preferable in Electronics and Communications)
- Age 25 – 35 (preferred)
- Good Communication Skills
- Knowledge of handling computers, peripherals devices a must.
- Candidate possessing experience in academic institution will be preferred
- Coursework or training in professional AV operations, sound setups, or a related field will be preferred
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- As per norms of the institute
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may forward their application along with detailed resume to email@example.com in latest by August 31, 2021
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for receipt of applications is August 31, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
International Institute Of Information Technology Bangalore (IIITB) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Technical Assistant (Audio / Video / Online Tools) positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Tuesday August 31st, 2021