Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 23-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas. Established in 2008, the institute has grown to be recognized as one of the most promising young institutions for education and research in India. Governed by the able leadership of a distinguished Board of Governors and equipped with highly qualified and accomplished faculty members, the institute has, in a short span of time, established a strong research culture, focused research groups, and innovative education programs. The institute is accredited ‘A’ grade by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and has been accorded 12-B status by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The institute has its permanent campus in Okhla with start of the art infrastructure and modern facilities. The Institute is moving forward as a community and is firmly on the path to, sustainability and transformation, and thus becoming a globally respected and recognized institution. The management is committed to achieving certain goals to create an environment wherein intellectually capable, innovative and entrepreneurial professionals are nurtured and trained to work unceasingly to serve the nation and society.
Online applications are invited for the following position at the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Delhi, a State University created by an Act of Govt. of NCT of Delhi: Executive Assistant (CDNM)
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Executive Assistant (CDNM)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Employment type: Ad-hoc and temporary, initially on one year contract, which can be extended for another year, based on performance.
Qualification & Experiences: Undergraduate in any discipline with 55% marks and 2 years of relevant experience.
Post graduate in any discipline with 55% marks.
Working Days: Five days in a week, may be called during weekends, if required.
● Manage: To provide necessary support to primary stakeholders of the department including faculty, students, and staff
○ In organizing events, meetings, interviews, etc.
○ In taking notes of minutes of meetings, collating, and sharing.
○ For record keeping, tracking, and filing paperwork for reimbursements.
○ In procuring and managing assets and inventory.
○ In budget planning & management of finances.
○ With academics, placement, recruitment, and other important activities for the department.
● Liaison: To be the main point of contact for all internal & external stakeholders, projects, vendors, and any other parties involved with the activity of the department.
● Outreach: To create visibility and enhance brand of department by
○ Regularly collating news from stakeholders.
○ Frequently posting and updating social media, preparing press releases and other similar activities, etc.
○ Maintaining and updating the department websites.
○ Creating annual reports and other collaterals for outreach.
● To provide necessary support to staff officials and other senior officers of the Institute.
Preference would be given to those having: –
● Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written) in English and Hindi.
● Excellent Noting/ Drafting skills.
● Good problem-solving skills.
● Ability to quickly learn organization & processes.
● Ability to maintain interpersonal relationships.
● Experience in managing the office of the top/ middle level executives in corporate / academic institutions.
● Interest or experience in handling Artificial Intelligence related projects or activities.
● Technical Skills: Fluency with computing systems, website management, Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Word, Google Docs and Spreadsheet, design related software such as Adobe Illustrator, etc.
● Working/ experience in Teaching/ R&D Organizations/ MNC of repute.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Consolidated salary in the range of Rs. 25,000-2000-45,000/-per month, depending on work experience and suitability of the candidate. Fix annual increment at the rate of Rs. 2000/- subject to review of performance within the salary range/scale as above will be given in case contract is extended beyond one year (Equivalent to Scale-2 of temporary positions under Project Heads). In addition to the consolidated salary, the incumbent shall be entitled for mobile reimbursement of Rs. 500/- per month on production of bills.
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates shall apply online on: www.iiitd.ac.in/careers. Apply Online Click Here The last date for submitting the online applications is 31.08.2021. Incomplete application or if received after closing date will be summarily rejected.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 31.08.2021.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
91-11-26907400-7404 (5 lines)
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi Applications are invited for Executive Assistant (CDNM) positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Tuesday August 31st, 2021