Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 22-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💺 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and is a deemed university fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. TISS offers over 50 Master’s Degree programmes from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. Masters’ programmes are offered in a range of socially relevant inter-disciplinary areas of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies and Habitat Studies. TISS is a research university with M. Phil. and Ph. D. programme and basic and applied research in a range of areas. A high degree of freedom and autonomy shape the positive work ethos and creativity in the Institute facilitating strong linkages between education, research, field action and Dissemination. The Institute provides significant space and resources for basic and policy research; and has research collaboration with some of the best universities and institutions across all continents. TISS offers a very challenging but fulfilling academic environment and opportunity to scholars committed to creating a just society through education, generation of knowledge and field action, and invites interested scholars in Social Sciences and allied disciplines located within and outside India to apply for faculty positions in its schools and centres.
Vacancy for Teaching Assistant for the Post graduate diploma in ‘Psychotherapy and counselling with children and adolescents’ Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Assistant
- Post graduate diploma in ‘Psychotherapy and counselling with children and adolescents’ Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The Teaching Assistant will report directly to the faculty in-charge.
The Teaching Assistant will assist in the preparation and teaching of lecture modules, compilation and dissemination of course material. They will be in charge of documentation of the course and all administrative tasks related to the course including managing calendar, readings and evaluating assignments.
Eligibility for desirous candidates
● Have completed a Master’s degree in Psychology
● A minimum 3 years of experience as a practicing psychotherapist/counsellor working specifically with children and adolescents in school/child development centres/ hospital settings.
● Additional training in child and adolescent psychotherapy will be preferable
● Relevant experience as a psychotherapy/counselling supervisor
● Possess good writing and communication skills in English
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Remuneration: Rs.28000/- per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Please send in your application with a detailed CV and mention the name of the post applied for in the subject line to -email@example.com by 24th August 2021.
● Late applications will not be entertained.
● Since applications received will be shortlisted, possessing the qualifications, and the
experience will not ensure an interview call.
● Short listed candidates will be interviewed telephonically on 26.08.2021.
● The institution deserves the right to consider resumes which have not come through
Faculty in-charge: Dr. Chetna Duggal
For enquiries mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Professor Last date of Receipt of Application 24th August 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Tata Institute of Social Sciences invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Assistant
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.