Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 21-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil, Ex-Governor of Bihar has created new realms for the people in India, which is affordable for both education and health facilities. Under his able guidance and leadership, the state of Maharashtra has seen development in the field of education and healthcare. D. Y. Patil Group is a major educational organization having three deemed universities to its credit and running nearly over 160 educational institutions, mainly in the area of professional education, covering various disciplines of knowledge in Health Care, Engineering & Technology, and Management education.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION
(Engineering, MBA and Polytechnic)
We are looking for Academicians, Professionals and Researchers with good academic and research record for the following posts for the academic year 2021-22.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Head of the Department
- Director of Physical Education
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PROFESSOR / ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR / ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
- UG Courses
- Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, E &TC Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Humanities and Applied Science- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Professional Communication & Environmental
- PG Course MBA
- Polytechnic: Affiliated to MSBTE, Mumbai
- HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT / LECTURER
- Diploma Courses
- Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, E &TC Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Humanities and Applied Science-Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Professional Communication
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Educational Qualifications, Pay Scales and Service Conditions will be as per the existing rules of apex body and Government of Maharashtra.Ph.D /NET/SET is essential qualifications for Humanities and Applied Sciences.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salary will not be a constraint for deserving candidates. Pay Scales and Service Conditions will be as per the existing rules of apex body and Government of Maharashtra
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Intimation for Interview will be sent only to the eligible and short listed candidates. Please fill the google form and submit within 07 days. Google form link is available at foet.dypgroup.edu.in
- Interested candidates are required to submit applications through online mode only by completing the Application Form and uploading copies of all required certificates.Click the link below to apply : https://forms.gle/Ush9VrwqXr4eeW6f7
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 07 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
7378 919 412
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
D Y Patil Technical Campus invites online applications from eligible candidates for Teaching faculty positions (Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com