Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 18-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
K L University, officially the Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, is a deemed university located in the Vaddeswaram Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, India. K L University consists of 11 academic departments and six schools, with emphasis on scientific and technological research. Established in 1985, the college is located on a 100-acre (40 ha) site adjacent to Buckingham Canal, and is about 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) from Vijayawada in Krishna District and 20 km from Guntur City. The institution is recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation, and is certified by ISO 9001 – 2000. It has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council with an A grade.
We are happy to inform you that KL Deemed to be University inviting application for Lab Executive (IoT) in Technology Business Incubator.
We are happy to inform you that KL Deemed to be University having immediate requirement for “Verbal Trainers” in Communication & Soft skills Department. (CSS)
We are happy to inform you that KL University inviting application for Marketing- Head for Online Distance Education (OL & ODL).
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Lab Executive (IoT) – Technology Business Incubator (TBI-BT)
- Manager Marketing Head – Online Distance Education (OL&ODL)
- Verbal Trainer – Communication & Soft skills Department
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Lab Executive (IoT)
Qualification: Any Graduation or Post Graduation with (IoT) experience preferred.
Experience: 2 to 5 years preferable IoT experience
Roles and Responsibilities: but not be limited to, the following:
- Analysing different kind of sensors, microcontrollers, single board computers, power supplies, enclosures and other electronic components based on usage, range, accuracy and cost;
- Coding microcontrollers on any open source IDE;
- Analysing different communication protocols and networks;
- Testing and deploying sensors such as Temperature, Humidity, CO2, Air Quality, Occupancy and others with 12C, RS485, RS232, LoRa, IPV6 etc. protocols;
- Establishing communication platforms such as sub system for interconnect communication; for outdoor locations, implementing wireless communication for data collection;
- Setting up data collection, storage, analysis and processing;
- Edge computing for controls and management of devices and systems;
- Interfacing BMS for direct collection of data Photovoltaic System, Diesel Generator, Weather Station etc.;
- Standardising all applications based on performance, operating conditions and ruggedness for usage;
- Establishing power supply solutions for indoor and outdoor usage;
- Coordinating with cross functional teams including the Urban Informatics Lab (UIL), Geospatial Lab (GSL), Campus Development Team and external partners for Campus OS;
Desired Candidate Profile
- A Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, information systems or related fields;
- 1-2 years of experience in a related field (IoT) or organisation;
- The ability to understand business requirements and translate them into practical designs and engineered platforms;
- Hands-on experience in development of hardware and embedded software, instrumentation, environmental controls, testing on loT platforms in IoT environments;
Experience with lab setups or working with lab engineers to create needed setups;
- Skills with analytical software – both using and manipulating data with statistics abilities;
- Experience with networking technologies (e.g., TCP/IP layer 2/3, UDP, NAT, QoS, IPV4, IPV6, VLANs, routing protocols, etc.);
- Experience with protocol analysis, network analyzers, packet capture devices;
- Familiarity with multi-threaded or real time systems;
- Must be an independent self-starter, hands-on and willing to work independently on new technologies and systems;
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential for this position, along with demonstrated competency in developing effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
Manager – Marketing- Head
Qualification: Any UG or PG, preferable from Education Industry.
Experience: 10 to 15 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Building awareness in the Team and positioning Universities brands.
- Researching demand for our Programmes in OL/ODL & Competitor research.
- Reaching global markets – developing and implementing successful Global Marketing
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Addressing client (student) centered needs in Open and Distance Learning (ODL)/ODL settings Developing promotions with advertising managers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation, nurturing efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing
- Relationship marketing balancing student admission and retention
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have Good communication skills.
- Should have good subject knowledge.
- The candidate should have a regular degree Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Should be able to develop and implement innovative teaching methods thru Online.
- Should be able to manage any other responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech /Bachelor’s Degree /MCA/MBA/M.E / M.Tech
Trainers from “Best Corporate Training Companies in India” / TIME / CCE /ACE /Mahendra / Career Launcher can apply.
Experience: 3 to 5 years.
Desired Candidate Profile:
MA (English) with hands-on experience in English for Competitive examinations
* Proficient in delivering concepts with speed and accuracy in both online and offline sessions.
* Efficient in content development on par with the industry expectations related to campus placements and other competitive exams.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Send your updated CV to => firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly Refer your colleagues & friends looking for opportunity, referral will be highly appreciated.
Postal Address with Contact Number:
K L Deemed to be University,
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,
Guntur District, A.P., Pincode : 522 502.
SPSN.Srinivas – 9949445554 / 0863-2399999
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
K L Deemed to be University, Admin. Office, 29-36-38, Museum Road, Governorpet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520002, INDIA
K L Deemed to be University, Green Fields, Vaddeswaram, Andhra Pradesh 522502 INDIA
K L Deemed to be University, R.V.S Nagar, Moinabad-Chilkur Rd, near AP Police Academy, Aziz Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500075
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Official Notification by HR Department on 18th August 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.