Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 18-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
GSFC University is recognized under the Gujarat Private University (Second Amendment) Act, 2014 and is established by the GSFC Education Society – an initiative of Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd, five decades old industrial giant, to continue the tradition of serving the community in multiple ways. The vision behind establishing this distinct University is to create industry ready manpower having at least 80% employability, who are able to lead their organizations in coming years. In order to achieve this goal GSFC University which has commenced its academic activities from the academic session 2015 considers every student as its client with focus on qualitative improvement through strong industry alliances and ensure regular improvement in its syllabus and teaching pedagogy in line with industry requirements.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Admission Officer
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualification Any Graduate /Post Graduate with Minimum 55% marks
Experience 5-7 years of Core Admission department/division.
The recruit shall be responsible for:-
● Planning, forecasting and analyzing market demand and student admission trends.
● Plan, develop, execute, and monitor the successful maximum student enrollment methods
● Manage the admissions in close liaison with marketing department, academic departments. Applying approved criteria to make admissions decisions consistent and fair.
● Handle telephone and email enquiries from prospective students, their parents, teachers and advisers independently and in a timely and professional manner.
● Process incoming applications for all the programmes, verifying qualifications, the authenticity of results.
● Markets programs and facilities by preparing and providing information brochures; writing and placing advertisements;
answering questions; conducting tours of the students and their parents.
● Set clear monthly targets for the counseling team as well as for individual members.
● Introduce monitoring mechanisms to review and check the team progress.
● Make action plans when things are deviating from the standard or actual goals
● Handling all parent grievances in coordination with all HODs promptly after the admission of the student.
● Building up rapport with various external education agencies & dignitaries for increasing PR.
● Coordination with ACPC or other statutory bodies like FRC, UGC, etc. which are connected with the University functioning.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Pay and other remuneration shall be commensurate with skills, qualification, experience and market trends.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are required to submit applications through online mode only within 10 days of publication of this advertisement.
Benefits: Competitive perks and packages shall be offered to the right candidates. *For eligibility, visit our website and apply online at https://www.gsfcuni.edu.in/career within 10 days of publication of this advertisement.
GSFC University believes in giving equal employment opportunity to women & SC/ST candidates.
GSFC University. Vadodara, 391750. Guiarat
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 10 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
GSFC University invites online applications from eligible candidates for Admission Officer positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires on Saturday August 28th, 2021