Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 16-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (also known as NIT Trichy or NITT), formerly called as Regional Engineering College, Tiruchirappalli, is a public technical and research university near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1964, it is one of India’s oldest, most selective, and most prestigious technical universities. It is located in a campus of 800 acres . NIT Trichy is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007 and is one of the institutions of the National Institutes of Technology (NITs) system. The university focuses exclusively on science, technology, engineering, management, and architecture.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the DST, GOI project titled “Sustainable Energy system for Achieving Novel Carbon neutral Energy communities (SUSTENANCE)” in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
🎯 TITLE OF THE PROJECT / DETAILS OF THE PROJECT
Sustainable Energy system for Achieving Novel Carbon neutral Energy communities (SUSTENANCE)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Essential qualification B.E/B.Tech in Electrical/CSE with M.E/M.Tech in Power Electronics/Power systems/CSE. Minimum 70% or 7.5CGPA in UG and PG from a recognized University/ Institute. Age should be less than 30 years and should have valid GATE Score.
- Purchase of Equipment and inventories for the project.
- Design and development of converters for PV Applications.
- Site Survey.
- Design and development of energy management software.
- The candidate selected as Junior Research Fellow, will be permitted to register for PhD programme as per NITT rules and regulations.
- The candidate selected as JRF will get an opportunity to work with IIT Bombay, IISc Bangalore, European countries
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Salary Rs. 31000 +16% HRA
💺 JOB LOCATION
Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
▪ Eligible candidates may send the scanned copy of their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format given below) along with the relevant supporting documents by email to: email@example.com with the subject marked as “JRF Application-DSTSUSTENANCE”.
▪ Preference will be given to the candidate who is having good academic record, research potential, relevant experience. However, the selection of the candidate would be based on their performance in the Written Test and Interview.
▪ The date of written test and interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail. No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the written test and the interview.
▪ The selection committee decision is final. If any applicant is found to canvass in any manner, the candidate selection shall be summarily rejected.
▪ The last date for receipt of applications is 10.09.2021
Dr. G. Saravana Ilango (Principal Investigator)
Associate Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 10.09.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the DST, GOI project
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Friday September 10th, 2021