Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 16-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Technology Madras is known both nationally and internationally for excellence in technical education, basic and applied research, innovation, entrepreneurship and industrial consultancy. A faculty of international repute, a highly motivated and brilliant student community, excellent technical and supporting staff and an effective administration have all contributed to the pre-eminent status of IIT Madras. The Institute is proud to bear the laureate of being No.1 engineering university in India. More recently, IIT Madras has been given the title of Institute of Eminence.
Applications are invited for the following temporary post Project Officer under the project titled Computational Materials Science”, in the Dept. of Physics, IIT Madras.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Project Officer
🎯 TITLE OF THE PROJECT
Applications are invited for the temporary post of Project Officer under the project titled “Computational Materials Science”, in the Dept. of Physics, IIT Madras.
Co-ordinator: : Prof. Ranjit Kumar Nanda, Department of Physics, IIT Madras.
Duration: Initially for one year, extendable based on performance.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
❖ B. Tech or higher degrees in Computer Science or related fields.
❖ Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
❖ Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
❖ Familiarity with common stacks
❖ Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Domain: The job is sought for a group developing a materials library using atomistic modelling and simulation techniques
The following sites can be visited to get a brief overview about the above.
(i) Materials Project (https://materialsproject.org) ((ii) Topological quantum chemistry (https://www.topologicalquantumchemistry.com/#/)
🎯 MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with domain experts to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Project Officer Rs. 70,000/- P M. (Consolidated Pay)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
1) All the positions are on purely contract basis.
2) The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the Institute.
3) Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ – (Please check the advertisement number Advt. 160/2021 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
4) Separate application has to be filled for each post.
5) The system will accept single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of application.
The last date for submission of online application is 31.08.2021
If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Contact: 044- 2257 8357 on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays). (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered).
Instructions to apply online:-Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for submission of online application is 04/06/2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Centre For Industrial Consultancy And Sponsored Research Indian Institute Of Technology Madras Applications are invited for the temporary post of Project Officer
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.