Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 14-08-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) The Institute is successfully meeting the objective of producing skilled Technocrats of the highest quality who are able to take up the challenges of the industries and Research organizations of the country. MANIT offers various undergraduate and post graduate courses and research programs. This section covers all the information related to academic rules and connectivity to MANIT Bhopal .Under the peaceful and friendly environment, MANIT producing technocrats who are resources to Nation and the world. Our bright students with excellent technical skills have always been contributed to the successes of various sections towards the technical group.
The mesmerizing all-embracing campus is of 650 acres, encompassed by boundary wall and ring road. The infrastructure of campus consists of administrative and academic buildings, workshops, community centre and residential area for accommodation of students and staff. Besides general infrastructure it includes elementary amenities such as post office, shopping complex, a school for children, dispensary, a campus temple, an auditorium with capacity of seating thousand people and sports complex with vast stretches of open area.
MANIT-Bhopal is an Institute of National Importance under the aegis of Ministry of EducationGovernment of India. The Institute invites applications for filling up under-mentioned faculty positions in the mentioned area of specialization. Candidates may refer to subsequent page of this advertisement for vacancy details, eligibility criteria, mode of application, application format, credit sheet proforma and instructions.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for direct recruitment on faculty positions for the post of Assistant Professor, Grade-1 and Assistant Professor, Grade-ll (On Contract basis) for various Departments of the Institute. Last date for receipt of applications is 15th September, 2021 (5.00 PM). Further details on eligibility, mode of application etc. can be seen by visiting the Institute website: www.manit.ac.in/careers.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor, Grade-1
- Assistant Professor, Grade-ll (On Contract basis)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Civil Engineering
- Surveying & Geodesy (Geo-informatics: Remote Sensing, GIS and GPS)
- Electrical Engineering
- Power System
- Power System Markets and Economics
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Instrumentation and Control
- Mechanical Engineering
- Experimental and/or theoretical Analysis of Linear or Nonlinear vibration of Machine components,
- Rotor Dynamics
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Linear Integrated Circuits
- Computer Architecture and Organization
- Wireless Communication
- Operating Systems
- Multirate Signal Processing
- Data Compression and Cryptography
- Detection and Estimation Theory
- Nano Technology
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Powder Metallurgy
- Iron and steel making
- Deformation processing of the materials
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Corrosion and Prevention
- Polymer Engineering / Alloy development
- Multifunctional materials
- X-Ray and electron diffraction
- High Temperature Materials
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering-Thermodynamics
- Modeling and simulation in Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Safety and Hazardous management
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Data Science
- Software Systems
- High Performance Computing
- Algorithms and Theoretical Computer Science
- Human Computer Interaction
- Computer Vision
- Network and Systems Security
- Software Engineering
- Wireless and Next Generation Networks
- Cybercrime and information warfare
- Digital Forensic
- Cloud Computing
- Department of Mathematics, Bioinformatics and Computer Applications*
- Pure Mathematics: Real Analysis, Topology, Functional Analysis, Measure Theory, Differential Geometry; Advanced Statistics;
- Data Science: Data Modeling, Data Visualization, Computer Network, Cryptography and Data Security;
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Economies: Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Econometrics, Public Economics, Behavioral Economics, Health Economics, International Economics and Economic Development
- Nuclear Physics
- Theoretical Physics
- Inorganic Chemistry,
- Organic Chemistry,
- Analytical Chemistry & Physical Chemistry
- Architecture and Planning (Bachelor of Architecture with
- Masters in Construction Management/ Construction Technology/ Building Engineering Management/ BIM
- Master in Sustainable Architecture/ Building Science
- Master in Landscape Architecture
- M. Design; Visual communication stream
- Management Studies
- Centre for Artificial Intelligence **
- Computer Vision and AI
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- AI Algorithms and Systems
- Human Computer Interaction
- Knowledge representation and Reasoning
- Speech and Language Processing
- Centre of Excellence in Product Design & Smart Manufacturing*
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM)
- Artificial Intelligence in Smart Manufacturing
- Micro Manufacturing
- Nano Manufacturing
- Machine Learning Techniques in Mechanical Engineering
- Center for Excellence in Water Management**
- Surface/Ground Water Hydrology
- Climate Change
- Agriculture Water Management
- Irrigation Engineering
- Water Resources System Analysis and Management
- Urban/Rural Water Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Energy Centre
- Solar Energy
- Biological Sciences
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For All Engineering Departments, B.Tech/BE or any other equivalent degree in the relevant discipline and M.Tech/ME/MS or any equivalent degree in relevant discipline. For computer application, MCA may also be considered.
For Humanities/ Management/ Applied Science: BA/BSc/BCom or any equivalent undergraduate degree and MA/MSc/MCom/MBA or any equivalent PG degree in relevant discipline.
Essential Qualification for Department of Mathematics, Bioinformatics and Computer Applications: Faculty (Mathematics): Ph.D. in relevant discipline with Mathematics at graduation level and M.Sc./MS/MA in Mathematics; Faculty(Computer Applications)^: Ph.D. in relevant discipline with B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Hons) /BCA /BIT of minimum three years full-time degree from a recognized university in relevant discipline and MCA ( minimum three years)/M.Tech (CSE/IT) from a recognized university; (The qualifications are as per NIMCET & CCMT norms)
**Essential Qualification for Centre for Artificial Intelligence: B.Tech: Any branch of Engineering; M.Tech: Artificial Intelligence/ CSE/ IT and PhD: In area of specialization related to AI
*** Essential Qualification for Centre of Excellence in Product Design & Smart Manufacturing: B.Tech: Mechanical Engg./ Smart manufacturing, Bachelor of Design. M.Tech: Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Mechatronics and Automation, Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM), Artificial Intelligence in Robotics, Micro Manufacturing, Machine Learning Techniques in Mechanical Engineering. PhD: In the relevant area of specialization related to smart manufacturing field
**** Essential Qualification for Center for Excellence in Water Management: B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering/ Agricultural and Food Engineering with M.Tech and PhD in relevant specialization required
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Assistant Professor Grade-ll (On Contract basis) Group A, Level-10 (Entry pay ₹70900/-) (Prerevised pay in PB-3, AGP Rs. 6000).
Assistant Professor Grade-ll (On Contract basis) Group A, Level-11 (Entry Pay ₹73100/-) (Prerevised pay in PB-3, AGP Rs. 7000).
Assistant Professor Grade-1 Group A, Level-12 (Entry pay ₹101500/-) (Pre-revised pay in PB-3, AGP Rs. 8000).
💺 JOB LOCATION
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Application has to be made in prescribed format enclosed herewith. The application can either be filled in candidate’s own handwriting or can be typed in by downloading the word processor file separately uploaded with advertisement.
Completely filled application form along with credit point sheet and all enclosures in support of educational qualification, experience, category, documents for credit points claimed etc. must reach to “The Registrar, MANIT, Bhopal – 462003” so as to reach Institute by closing date of receipt of application i.e. 15th Sept 2021 (5.00 PM).
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Closing date of receipt of application i.e. 15th Sept 2021 (5.00 PM).
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Post expires on Wednesday September 15th, 2021